- 06-15-2011 #1
Hey all...i was wondering and gathering data from here and there,but couldn't find an answer on this question:
"Can we DRY jelq while FLACCID?" meaning Flaccid Dry Jelq for length-wise gains?
Because,i will soon have to leave for a trip (for a month or so) and don't want to miss a session of my workout!
Basically i'm asking if Kingpole's Flaccid Jelq technique can become Flaccid DRY Jelq technique?
*NOTE: When i say flaccid,i mean a level of 20-40% Erection.(not completely flaccid)
Please...i need a respond here!
- 06-15-2011 #2
No responce i guess!
- 06-15-2011 #3
If you can do them then go ahead. I personally cannot do dry jelqs. My grip doesn't move at all without any sort of lube. But if you're comfortable with them, I don't see why you can't do them.Starting (january 05, 2011):
BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
- 06-15-2011 #4
- 06-15-2011 #5
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Reunited with his dear wife Holly.
Certainly, you can do flaccid dry Jelqs. In fact, they are part of my "Pee Pulls" exercise.
I can't find it right now, so I'll re-write it.
Whenever you go pee, grasp with an ok sign at the base of your flaccid penis, do about 5-10 quick Jelqs. Due to lack of lube, you will not get any sliding of the hand, this is ok. Just do them at the base. This will stretch your ligaments.
After the dry Jelqs, do about 10 Helicopters followed by 5 big circle stretches to the right than 5 to the left. Follow this with several more quick dry Jelqs and finish with Helicopters.
This whole exercise takes under a minute and can be done anywhere you have privacy. So, I wouldn't suggest doing these at a public urinal. (jP
I've got a Tiger by the tail.
- 06-16-2011 #6
- By diamondback in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2013, 09:23 PM
- By Rando in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2011, 11:24 PM
- By woodywood in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:56 PM
- By Gyrta in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2009, 12:18 PM
- By four44 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:16 PM