Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it?

Hi,
    Ive been doing PE for a little over a month now and have already noticed slight gains. The unit just feels and looks so much better.

A bit of personal history that Im sure alot of people can probably relate to. My first sexual experience was a nightmare, I was so nervous I couldnt properly ger hard, and then she told everyone in my entire school, and it spread to neighbouring schools, that I had a tiny penis. What a fucking bitch. Oh well, we were 15 yrs old and pretty immature i guesse, but now Im in my 30's and this shit still affects my sex life, which is pretty non existant, cos Ive been single most of my life due to a fear of intimacy. Ive had 3 proper gf's none of them lasting more than 6 mnths.

i didnt measure exactly when I started PE a month ago but i measure BPEL 6.2 EG 5 now. i know this is well in the average range and I should probably be happy just the way I am. But I was so excited when I found PE, like my life had or was going to change, and I have looked forward to my exercises every day, doing them gently with warm up and down.

So I was totally keen to keep going, started doing research on a bathmate and fleshlight and was going to make this my new hobby, and finally I felt empowered about my cock. i didnt even care if it gave me negligible gains in the future, I was so happy to just be putting positive energy into my penis instead of feeling sad and resentful towards it. It really has made me feel so much better about myself, and Ive gone from a grower to a shower which just cheers me up no end.

And then....I started reading stories of guys getting hard flaccid and venous leaks etc specifically from doing PE. I felt so god dammed sorry for these poor fellows. I dont think I could bear that, after the life I have had, being so affected by my penis size or my perceived lack of it, for it to suddenly not work because of trying to improve it would be the cruelest joke ever and would feel like the last scene in a twillight zone episode.

I know you will say if you warm up properly and if you dont grip too tight or stretch too hard that you will be fine. But I cant help thinking that these guys were very similar to me before they developed their hard flaccid. They knew it was the only penis they were going to get and im sure they took what they perceived to be due care. And by the sounds of it, the onset is so quick, its like almost instant, so its like you only get one chance to screw up and then you wake up with hard flaccid. And then thats pretty much it, it sounds very difficult to have a proper sex life after this. Im sure its treatable and possibly curable in the future but it seems like a huge risk to take. By reading these guys posts I get the sense that they would do anythng to go back to the way they were, that just to have a penis that works is such a blessing that we take for granted and not something you should mess with, if a possible outcome is say hard flaccid or a venous leak that makes you practically impotent is it worth it?

Im reminded of the saying 'dont do the crime if you cant do the time'. Or the advice they give to gamblers about only betting what you can afford to lose. No matter how slight the risk is, is it worth it? If you had 3 aces in a game of poker, would you bet your penis on the outcome of that game? The chances are pretty high that you would win, but you could still lose. And once you lose your penis...shit man.

I just cant believe that all the people who come down with hard flaccid (and there are a LOT of them) were all irresponsible fools who sqeezed and pulled their units beyond what a normal responsible person would do. I cant imagine anyone not taking their penis seriously enough to take unecessary chances with it.

I would love to keep going, like I said I have felt so good the past month, my confidence has skyrocketed, and ive just loved looking at my penis instead of feeling ashamed of it. The thought that within a year of hard dedication I could get up to 7" is almost irrisistable, I never thought such a thing possible til I found this site. But then again, until I found this sight I never thought such a thing as hard flaccid to be possible either. And so I got to ask myself,(and ask you) standing at the crossroads, is it worth it?

Deciding whether or not to do PE is all a matter of values, and those from person to person. You have to ask yourself how badly do you want a different penis, and do you want it enough to commit the time, dedication, and risk of injury needed to get bigger?

As long as you follow respectable routines, make sure your form is great, and follow your PI's, the chance of experiencing a major injury is miniscule. PE usually just makes your penis healthier (and bigger). You just have to make sure you're doing everything correctly. And don't get carried away with adding extra exercises when you see your first gains! Less is MORE.

But as I said, you have to decide for yourself by comparing how badly you want a different penis to the risk of major injury. All we can really do to aid you in making that decision is by telling you how good/bad having a new weiner is, and how likely/unlikely it is to get a major injury.

It looks like the majority of the motivation that got you into PE comes from how you were hurt as a 15 year old. Getting a bigger penis is one way to deal with that emotional baggage. But, if you spend a lot of time assessing the risks of doing PE and decide that PE is not worth it, another way of dealing with your baggage is by sitting down and fully realizing that your penis is above average, it is highly highly unlikely anything like what happened when you were 15 will ever happen again, and that everything negative about your penis that was spread around is purely the fault of that bitch, not your penis.
    Last edited by anon55; 06-15-2011, 09:37 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Bro, my wife gets pissed because I am so ready to bag her every night. Ever since I started PE, libido has skyrocketed. I am just past mid-30's. Forget the size for a second and think of the penile health later.

Now, as for the size. I started at 5 length and 4.5 girth. I am now still about your starting size and my wife loves it (cant wait to hit hte goal and see what she thinks). Yes, a 7 incher in a years time at your current stats is very doable. Good luck and keep your head straight.
      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Thanks for the advice... Yeah i just guesse i got scared reading the hard flaccid thread, trying to educate myself as much as possible, doesnt sound fun and, yeah I guesse the risks are miniscule.

I read of one guy who says he got it through excessive masturbation. Makes me realise how sensitive an organ it is we are playing with. Like I said I really want to keep going, and I think I will, but very very slowly. As long as my dick works, Im happy, and thats the way i have to look at it.

Also thanks anon55 for your kind remarks, yes I think you are right it had more to do with her than with me.When you are 15 and its yr first time, and your friends are having sex without issue, at the time it certainly does seem like its all you. Its amazing how much value we place on our penis. Thats why im worried about doing something to stop it working all together. But yeah, Im not 15 anymore.

Also it was kind of cathartic to describe my experience, Ive moved states since I was a teenager, and apart from the people who obviously heard it when I was growing up, ive never told anyone, so thanks pegym for that.

Downlow I wish you all the best on your road to 7

Is there anyone who got hard flaccid who at the time thought they were exercising cautiously and within their limits? Or did you at the time kind of know that you were pushing it too far?

Comment

I think hard flaccid is mostly a prevalent issue to those who don't warm up their junk before and after a session. Just make sure it's in a warm spot down there. My dick's usually pretty soft and moist to the touch but I've experienced temporary hard flaccid. Just be careful with your little trooper.

Comment

Well, I got hard flaccid because I was doing responsible PE in conjunction with excessive masturbation, but with the help of this forum I had enough sense to catch it before my conditioned deteriorated, and while my symptoms have not cleared up entirely, all I have is the occasional hard flaccid at night without any erection problems. I would say only do PE if you can be serious and responsible. It's not just something you do flippantly, you have to watch how your body is responding to your routine and ensure that you can handle the stress you're putting yourself under before adding any additional reps or exercises. Combined with making sure you have your rest days and properly warming-up PE can be done safely, but the potential for danger is certainly there if you don't show adequate care.

Comment

Everything involves some degree of risk. We must all make responsible risk vs. reward choices, and live with the consequences, good and bad. You first time sounds awful. Even for a 15 year old, she sounds like an awful person.
              Happily there are PE exercises that present a very low risk profile: kegels, JAI's and so on. I think that most everyone can find a routine that fits their risk tolerances.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yep i think ive got it...HF
                maybe thats why I was thinking about it all the time, my subconcious was trying to tell me? I say this because initially I thought you had to be severely turtled and bunched up to have this...but further extensive reading and I came across that not happening at all and it still being HF.
                Because I used to be a grower all shrivelled, but now im def a shower which is good hang, but yeah it looks normal but its actually quite firm to touch constantly at the moment. Its hard to say for how long, yr perception gets all messed up, i cant remember what it used to feel like.
                I thought that was a good sign...but actually it could be pretty fukn bad?...I thought it was good, cos if i had never heard of this shit I would be feeling great right now...I mean Im horny as hell, im too scared to touch it right now (and will obviously rest it as much as I can, heat etc)...but when walking down the street today I had to stop myself getting a boner...like i never was like that before, so i thought i was going great. Im sure I could get a hard on right now if I wanted one..
                But i am scared reading how much it matches others description of it just being firm in the flaccid state, and yer kind of tender, maybe thats from trying to bend it around to see itf its floppy or not so il have to stop doing that lol. Im also aware as my cousin is doing medicine that it is a common thing to manifest symptoms that you read about, apparently med students 'come down' with every ailment they study lol
                So yeah, i guesse i know all the advice, Ive read every thread about it by now im sure, but I will keep you posted...

Comment

it is good that you have concerns and this will likely keep you safe. There will always be risk involved and the level of risk will be determined by you and the decisions you make. I heard of guys suffering pec tears and torn biceps, I still lift weights, going on 30 years and have suffered severe back spasms. still lifting now, just with more caution.
                  Just remember to listen to your penis and if it feels tired that is because its tired. Just because a routine says 3 on 1 off doesnt mean you must if your feeling fatigued. I go everyday till I feel tired and then I take a day off, if I still feel worn out the next day then I take two off. I do not set a schedule, my schedule is do it while it feels like a good day to do it and by following this I get a good 5 days a week. Just stay safe, listen to the wangosaur and take the advice of tose who paved this road for all of us to progress on, good luck my PE brother.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                  X