Erect Bends too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect Bends too much?

I've been PEing on and off for a while now. But consistently for the last 3 1/2 months. I want to incorporate some new girth exercises like the Erect Bend because I have gotten a sort of baseball bat effect. But it says here that it should only be used by PE'ers who have 6 months of experience. I have worked my way up to about 200 jelqs a day and 27 squeezes and my body seems to have handled it fine.

So, would you guys advise me to stay away from them or no?

Thanks in advance.

As long as your PKi's stay positive, go for it. Just be careful - erect bends are intense and put a lot of strain on your cock.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Gotta agree with GettinThereOK.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
        As long as your PKi's stay positive, go for it. Just be careful - erect bends are intense and put a lot of strain on your cock.
        Sorry to ask, but what is PKi? That's one I've seen a few times only and still don't know what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by surv376 View Post
          Sorry to ask, but what is PKi? That's one I've seen a few times only and still don't know what it means.
          I think PKi has something to do with how my body responds to the workout. Whether it's positive or negative, er some shit like that.

Comment

I saw the erect bend video on this site ... WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANT TO DO SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE YOU COULD SNAP YOUR COCK IN HALF!?!?!?!?!!?

Comment

I never felt erect bends to be hard for my penis...
              S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
              1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
              G
              BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
                I saw the erect bend video on this site ... WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANT TO DO SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE YOU COULD SNAP YOUR COCK IN HALF!?!?!?!?!!?

x2 that shit looks crazy. i tried it once and i was scared to bend it lol
                Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
                5/30/11
                NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
                BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
                6/30/11
                NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
                BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Working...
                X