Ulis, how much is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulis, how much is too much?

I've just finished JP's 90 day routine. No gains in length so far, a little in girth. I'm more interested in girth, so this is alright. The benefits other than growth of PE are really apparent to me, but because of the little amount of gains, I decided to add ulis to my routine. I remembered reading about them and knew how to do them, but hadn't remembered the recommendation for 3 reps here: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/uli. Since it felt like I was fine after doing them, I started doing 8 reps of 60 seconds after the standard JP's 90. I've also switched to 2 days on, 1 off, just to experiment. My question is, if your PIs are all good, might this be harmful to do so many ulis at a time?

I was thinking of adding Ulis once I have finished JP90 as well (I'm about 4 weeks out) as girth is also my main concern. I was going to start off with may be 2 x 30 sec Ulis and work my way up from there.

Other exercises I'm considering are Tunica tugs - of which I was going to start with 1x45sec and Flaccid bends. The main thing is you don't want to go overboard when adding these more advanced exercises.
    Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
    Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
    Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
    My Log

Comment

If PIs are positive u have nothing to worry about.
      PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X