Thread: Flaccid to Erect
- 06-18-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I've gained pretty significant in flaccid, will this equal erect length or do I need to do erect stretching? I've been told not to stretch 100% erect because I can see how that is dangerous with lig pops and everything. Just want to know if I need to stretch erect? When I made my first initial flaccid increase, they equalled erect. Anyone have any words of wisdom?
The Local Guy
- 06-18-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Blog Entries
(2) Yes this is correct erect stretching can be very dangerous.
(3) Stretching as flacid as possible (along with low erection jelqing) should help you get erect length. So don't do erect stretches because most people think they are for girth.
(5) Yes. You seem to be doing fine with your present routine. So just stick with that until the gains dry up.
- By diamondback in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2013, 09:23 PM
- By MrBeefCake in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2011, 07:08 PM
- By dellboy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2011, 04:43 AM
- By 6789876 in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2009, 05:06 PM
- By Progresser in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:00 PM