Photo Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Evidence

It seems the a majority of the proof pictures that exist on forums are of guys with marginal results (under 1 inch) or pictures that are questionable. It seems there are very few (if any) before and afters of guys who have gained more than 2 inches in length or 1 inch in girth. I encourage people, who have gained and have before and after photo's, to post their photos! Also, people who are starting or have recently started PE start a photo log! ( I have ) Many of us would benefit from before and after photos and we could finally silence all of the skeptics (including the one in our own head)
    Starting stats: 6.25" x 4.37"
    Current stats: 6.8" x 4.53"

12% increase in volume
    58% to goal (7.6" x 5.6" )

Progress/Photo Log

i wish i would have taken pics when i first started.
    Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
    5/30/11
    NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
    BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
    6/30/11
    NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
    BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Try holding a ruler to yourself while taking a picture and getting accurate results. It's not as easy as it sounds, nor does everyone want to upload pictures of themselves on a public website. This topic has been beaten to death.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        Try holding a ruler to yourself while taking a picture and getting accurate results. It's not as easy as it sounds, nor does everyone want to upload pictures of themselves on a public website. This topic has been beaten to death.
        Honestly the ruler thing is not that hard. I've done it. As for uploading pictures of themselves on a public website. That's fine. I understand not everyone wants to. Not suggesting everyone should. Just saying if more people did it would be great. Also, I'm making the point that NONE of the BIG gainers have before and afters, except maybe saiyan? Anywho, I'm not doubting anyone's results or suggest that everyone take pictures of their cocks for the whole world to see. Just making a suggesting to those that aren't opposed to the idea, but maybe haven't thought about it, to post up a photo or two.

PS: Take a chill pill your posts always seem angry.

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

Originally posted by NeedGirthBad View Post
          Honestly the ruler thing is not that hard. I've done it. As for uploading pictures of themselves on a public website. That's fine. I understand not everyone wants to. Not suggesting everyone should. Just saying if more people did it it would be great. Also making the point that NONE of the BIG gainers have before and afters. Except maybe saiyan22? Anywho, i'm not doubting anyone's results or suggest that everyone take pictures of their cocks for the whole world to see. Just suggesting to those that are comfortable, but maybe just didn't think about it, to post up a photo or two.

PS: Take a chill pill your posts always seem angry.
          I was a bigger skeptic then you when I first started here. I'm now a solid 1/2" longer and used VERY careful, consistent and accurate measurements all along. I'm about 4 months into this and I know without doubt it works. So going forward that truly is all the proof I need. My cocks bigger then it was and still growing. Will I gain 2-3 inches? I doubt it, but even 1-1.25" would be a true dream come true for me.
          3/3/11: 6" BPEL
          3/3/11 5.5" MEG
          3/3/11 6.25" BEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
          4/12/11 5.6" MEG
          4/12/11 6.35" BEG
          5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
          5/18/11 5.6" MEG
          5/18/11 6.5" BEG
          8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
          8/26/11 5.35 Meg
          8/26/11 6.25 beg
          11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
          02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
          05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post

I was trying for about 2 hours the other night to take a pic of my erect cock whilst holding measuring tape to it and it was fucking impossible!! Either I would lose erection, the tape would fall off my dick or my phone would lock while I'm trying to get hard and by the time I put the camera on it's gone soft again so in the end I thought fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
              I was a bigger skeptic then you when I first started here. I'm now a solid 1/2" longer and used VERY careful, consistent and accurate measurements all along. I'm about 4 months into this and I know without doubt it works. So going forward that truly is all the proof I need. My cocks bigger then it was and still growing. Will I gain 2-3 inches? I doubt it, but even 1-1.25" would be a true dream come true for me.
              Congrats on your gains man. I don't doubt that PE works, It seems very unlikely that these forums of thousands of men are somehow an elaborate hoax to fuck with the minds of men everywhere.... I just think photo logs, before and afters, etc are beneficial to a community like this. Just like they are to weight loss forums, bodybuilding forums, hair growth forums, etc. I understand the reservation behind posting pictures of such an intimate part of ones body, I just think that those of us who are comfortable should do so for the sake of our fellow PEers.

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                I was trying for about 2 hours the other night to take a pic of my erect cock whilst holding measuring tape to it and it was fucking impossible!! Either I would lose erection, the tape would fall off my dick or my phone would lock while I'm trying to get hard and by the time I put the camera on it's gone soft again so in the end I thought fuck it.
                haha I hold the phone in my mouth

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                  Ahahaha the same thing happens to me. I'm trying to keep a picture log but everytime I try to take a picture with one arm then the tape will either fall of my penis, it won't be perfectly straight, I lose erection or I end up feeling like an imbecile because I've tried to take a picture of my willy even after failing 20 times.
                  A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Comment

I agree that more photographic evidence would be great, but I also agree that it is hard to get a clear picture while holding a ruler and maintaining an optimal erection.

Comment

Let me just say that when you gain multiple inches a ruler isn't even necessary lol. Personally, I wont quibble over a millimeter or two. Just seeing that a dick looks bigger is proof enough for me. The difference between a 5 inches and 7 inches is enough to recognize even with an untrained eye.

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

if i can find my digital camera, i can try, I know pe has worked for me as im over 1 inch longer and a 1/4 inch thicker than 3 years ago (Im 27 now so its not the last bit of puberty)
                        bpel -6.25in
                        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                        BPEL -7.5 in
                        NBPEL - 6,8 in
                        Girth)- 5.5
                        Goal:
                        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                        Girth- 6in max
                        My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
                          if i can find my digital camera, i can try, I know pe has worked for me as im over 1 inch longer and a 1/4 inch thicker than 3 years ago (Im 27 now so its not the last bit of puberty)
                          Haha it's no biggie man. Be happy with your gains no need to go out of your way to take a picture. I was speaking very generally and was in no way trying to undermine the success of any members on this, or any other, forum. I believe that PE works. I was suggesting people take pictures as a form of motivation for others AND as a way to silence skeptics. I, personally, don't need to be convinced.

12% increase in volume

Progress/Photo Log

Comment

I just take pics of my dick...Ive seen gains from old dick pics to my newer ones I posted on here. It would make things a little better, stop the liars (not calling any of you that) but I know on the other hand its not everybodies thing to just post they shit all over the web. And for the problems with the measuring tape, use a Tape measure or get something of size and girth like a remote and side to side them and take the pic. I will say tho, after I felt a little better, and Ive got some compliments on it so I ENJOY uploading pics! IM WAITING for some of the women to comment...I would be OVER JOYED then.
                            How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

How do yoo upload photos? Are there instructions somewhere on the forum?
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X