Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PI Question!!!

Hey guys!
    So i have been in Dry jelqing for a week now at low erection levels (20-30%) and also i do Flaccid Jelqs since i'm after length mostly,and since then my penis is kinda hardish (not much...very least) around the shaft.Also after a workout,it is heavier and fuller but my size isn't big,i mean it gets back to it's normal size(maybe SLIGHTLY smaller).Is this a positive PI? Should i continue on with dry jelqing at low erection levels??? Or am i overtraining my bud due to this hardness?
    All opinions are welcomed!

By the way,it goes like this: (includes Basic Stretching in all directions except for down,since my LOT is 6:00)

Warm Up 15-16 mins
    Dry Jelqing 10 reps/3 sec strokes
    Wet Flaccid Jelqing 10 mins/4-5 sec strokes
    V-Jelqing 4-6 mins/4-5 sec strokes
    Tunica Tugs 4-5 mins / 60 sec hold
    Cool Down 1-2 mins
    Freaky
    Last edited by Freaky; 06-21-2011, 05:49 AM.
    "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Really is a neutral PI. It could be normal, could also be a sign of you working your penis too hard. Are you turtling after or just going back to a normal flaccid?

Comment

Well I believe that if u feel good about your workout and u feel like gaining, even red dots are positive PI. U know it when your friend isn't responding well to the workout.
      PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        Really is a neutral PI. It could be normal, could also be a sign of you working your penis too hard. Are you turtling after or just going back to a normal flaccid?
        Well...it depends...i measured like 3 times and it varied!
        But at the moment it's normal...but i'm afraid it's turtling all the time! :/
        Should i wait an additional month to get used to the Dry Jelqs?
        Thanx
        "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by HitraN View Post
          Well I believe that if u feel good about your workout and u feel like gaining, even red dots are positive PI. U know it when your friend isn't responding well to the workout.
          Well i feel good about my self but it doesn't matter what I feel..but what HE feels and how he is responding,right?
          So if he is turtling...then this means it isn't ok? I will update,if i have morning wood tomorrow and tell you guys how my PIs are going
          Thank you for the responces!

Comment

UPDATE:No mroning wood guys...but my flaccid size,is normal and hangs "nicely".I'm really confused with this...any help?

Comment

Seems fine to me. People don't always wake up during the time they're having a nocturnal erection (morning wood).

Comment

Seems fine to me. People don't always wake up during the time they're having a nocturnal erection (morning wood).
                DemOne....i'm having an even bigger problem now...this morning didn't have any wood at all and i stopped Dry Jelqing.
                Furtheremmore my flaccid after a session doesn't hang but shrinks immediatly and becomes harder and i'm not as horny as i was...should i take a rest for 3 days till i see any morning wood or some Positive PIs??? Please help
                Freaky
                Last edited by Freaky; 06-23-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

A rest doesn't sound like a bad idea, but don't base things on morning wood. No one is guaranteed to wake up in an REM cycle when nocturnal erections occur every single time.

Comment

A rest doesn't sound like a bad idea, but don't base things on morning wood. No one is guaranteed to wake up in an REM cycle when nocturnal erections occur every single time.
                    But...it looks really small at the moment and it is hard...and no morning woods while the previous week,i had?!?
                    I will SURELY take 2-3 days OFF and will update

And thanx for the Support DemOne...I greatly appreciate that there are some amazing people who want and love to help others with their PE schedule and penis!

Comment

Very true. Once I woke up at 4 in the morning and found myself having an erection, but rarely had one when I wake up after 7.
                      AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
                        Very true. Once I woke up at 4 in the morning and found myself having an erection, but rarely had one when I wake up after 7.
                        Thanx for the encouragment ManWithPlan,because today and yesterday as well i saw woodies! D
                        And if tomorrow i see the green light,i will start off lightly again.

Thank you again as well DemOne for the support you offered me!! ^^

~ Freaky

Comment

Working...
                        X