- 06-22-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
I recently took an entire week off my PE to let my body rest and in hopes of a deep purple bruise on the underside of my shaft to clear up. 7 days later and the bruise is still there. It's on the underside about circumcision level. I figured it was just a bruise but now I'm starting to worry it's something else. Perhaps a blood clot? Busted vein? I'm afraid to goto my doctor because I'm sure he's going to tell me to stop doing PE all together, and I don't think I'm willing to do that.
Has anyone else dealt with this?
- 06-22-2011 #2
Admin of the Month Dec 2014
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- In your face
- Blog Entries
Sometimes bruises take a while. Apply warm moist heat, stop worrying, and don't to things so hard again.Valued Member of 6 years at the PEGym
Rum is for all the good vices!
Lord of the Wings 2014
- By GoingForIt in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:43 PM
- By GoingForIt in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2010, 10:53 AM
- By sotorp in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:38 AM
- By saar331 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2010, 07:20 AM
- By GTAmute in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:21 PM