- 06-23-2011 #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
What I mean is, when do you stop the measuring tape?
When it overlaps?
When it touches the tab on the end?
When it reaches the tape beyond the tab?
I've been overlapping the tape and stopping when it overlaps the line at the 0" mark. I do this because the tab and blank measuring tape before the 0" line constitutes over half an inch. Am I doing something incorrectly and getting "free size" so to speak? I want to have accurate measurements.
- 06-23-2011 #2
No, I think you're fine. Personally I cut off the blank space or print out a ruler and cut it to start at 0, makes it simpler.
- 06-23-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
You can just cut a piece of paper and then measure it on a ruler after you measure your girth.Starting Measurements (12/1/10): 5.75 NBPEL, 6 BPEL, 5.25 MSEG
(4/1/11): 6 NBPEL, 6.5 BPEL, 5.25 MSEG, 7 BPFSL
(6/9/11): 6 NBPEL, 6 5/8 BPEL, 5 5/16 MSEG, 5.75 base girth, 7 BPFSL, 4.25 FL
- By Zulu in forum Progress ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 12-15-2015, 04:49 AM
- By EQKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2010, 01:59 AM
- By niagra in forum Progress ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:37 AM
- By BMot in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2010, 12:29 AM
- By RIB2211 in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2009, 09:53 PM