Underside of penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underside of penis

I was just wondering why some people have such a prominent 'rib' on the underside of the penis, im talking about the underside penis chamber. I myself lack this...as my penis is round with a small lower chamber. What do you think determines the size of this chamber? Possibly besides genes. And also, is there any way to target this area?? And a second question, is ther a limit to how much a person can enlarge this penis? Could say a man with a 6 inch get to 9 inches with enough time? Or is it unrealistic

I actually have what appears to be multiple "chambers" or ribbs.

I noticed, though, with clamping if I can get the clamp as far back onto my base as possible (pushing in the fat pad) and I get a decent enough erection...I clamp "behind" the main base rib or something and when I am fully engorged..its difficult for the clamp to move forward up my shaft. I have to have it back far enought o effectively have a good clamping session, or else my skin sometimes lets it move forward.

Comment

That in technical term is the corpus spongiosa,the third chamber of the penis. The othe two are the left and right corpus cavernosa. These three chambers, when engorged create an erection. As with penis size, the size of these chambers are different for different people. Biology class is now over, you are dismissed.

Comment

Continuing on what hsarge said, regular jelqing will help target that lower chamber.
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

And for the second part of his question? Can a 6 inch dick ever get to 9 inches? Anyone?

Comment

My CS was average at best prior to PE. While regular jelqing will increase its size (if you have your fingertip ride up the CS while jelqing), UJ's hit it twice as good. My CS right now is incredibly larger. Even when completely flaccid I can feel it when I hold my unit to take a leak, and when erect it is very pronounced and firm.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 06-26-2011, 10:30 AM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Bender View Post
              And for the second part of his question? Can a 6 inch dick ever get to 9 inches? Anyone?
              over years of dedication yes its possible, but it wont happen overnight.
              bpel -6.25in
              girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
              BPEL -7.5 in
              NBPEL - 6,8 in
              Girth)- 5.5
              Goal:
              NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
              Girth- 6in max
              My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by hsarge View Post
                That in technical term is the corpus spongiosa,the third chamber of the penis. The othe two are the left and right corpus cavernosa. These three chambers, when engorged create an erection. As with penis size, the size of these chambers are different for different people. Biology class is now over, you are dismissed.
                Hahaha thanks for the anatomy lesson!

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
                  over years of dedication yes its possible, but it wont happen overnight.
                  Yeah! ALOT of dedication! Im 6.8 in at the moment, would realy like to be above 8 in...... I dont think thats a to unrealistic long term goal

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    My CS was average at best prior to PE. While regular jelqing will increase its size (if you have your fingertip ride up the CS while jelqing), UJ's hit it twice as good. My CS right now is incredibly larger. Even when completely flaccid I can feel it when I hold my unit to take a leak, and when erect it very pronounced and firm.
                    Im not that worried that my CS is not prominent, i just think that a large CS looks better for some reason

Comment

I think CS development can occur quicker than other gains - at least for me.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I've struggled to understand this technique - as described on the link. I'm gonna have to re-read that several times. But I do want to try it. These days, is there a video somewhere now for the mechanically and fine-motor-challenged?
                        Banana Bender
                        Last edited by Banana Bender; 06-26-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Banana Bender View Post
                          I've struggled to understand this technique - as described on the link. I'm gonna have to re-read that several times. But I do want to try it. These days, is there a video somewhere now for the mechanically and fine-motor-challenged?
                          PM if you want.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                          X