Is this bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this bad?

I started to do the jo pop program a week ago. Till now i did only warmup, stretches, 50 jelqs, and warm down.
    Today i wanted to do the whole program. I did a warm up, stretches, 50 jelqs, 30 v jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v jelqs, and when i wanted to do 50 jelqs for the third time i had a little Numbness in the penis. It's not realy a numbness because i could feel my penis i just felt him less than i felt him before the workout (it was something like when you fall a sleep with your head on the hand and when you wake up you have less sensation in the hand). After i washed myself i could feel him normal again. So i dont know if it was because of the baby oil (i put much more baby oil than i put usually, and after the v jelqs i have added more) or it was the exercise. After all, my penis felt as usual after i washed it from all the baby oil (it was 10 minutes later). What do you think?

I'm not really sure what you are asking?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
      I'm not really sure what you are asking?

-UYN-
      1) Did i make something wrong?
      2) Could it be because i put too much baby oil?
      3) Is this normal or ever happened to you?
      4) Do you have an opinion or something else to mention about what i wrote?

Comment

sounds like your ding dong isnt use to the amount of work you gave it, I would do the jelques with as little pressure as required, you may have the combo of the force and the number being to much. You went from 50 jelque routine to 3 sets of 50 jelques and 3 sets of v- jelques, i would say lighten up slightly and do two sets of each jelque for a week and then go up to three sets a week later.
        Some peckers need to be eased into a change like that.
        Make sure your good in the morning and if its ok, jelque away. Just remember that the jelque does not need tremendous force to work, it needs enough force to work with good technique, hope that helps a bit.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi Gentleman,

I think that it would be better for you to start jelqing just for 10 minutes for 2-3 weeks and then work your way up to JP's routine. JP's routine is very effective but a little intense, so I would say get used to the workload, improve your technique and then you will be ready for it. Finally it is very important to warm up for at least 10 minutes before you start your routine.
          BPEL: 6.875"+0.625"
          EG: 4.5"+0.315"

30/8/10: 6.875x4.5"
          25/5/11: 7.375x4.5"
          1/4/12: 7.375x4.815"
          4/6/12: 7.5x4.815"

Short Term Goal:7.5X5

Long Term Goal:8x6

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
            sounds like your ding dong isnt use to the amount of work you gave it, I would do the jelques with as little pressure as required, you may have the combo of the force and the number being to much. You went from 50 jelque routine to 3 sets of 50 jelques and 3 sets of v- jelques, i would say lighten up slightly and do two sets of each jelque for a week and then go up to three sets a week later.
            Some peckers need to be eased into a change like that.
            Make sure your good in the morning and if its ok, jelque away. Just remember that the jelque does not need tremendous force to work, it needs enough force to work with good technique, hope that helps a bit.
            I gues you right and i need to slow down a little bit. I dont have an erection in the morning any way so i cant use it as a test(i dont think i have an erection problam becuase if i go out from home without tight underwear i get embarrassed by my ding dong). Even though sometimes i wake up and i need to wait 10 minutes before i can pee.

Comment

Originally posted by ankser View Post
              Hi Gentleman,

I think that it would be better for you to start jelqing just for 10 minutes for 2-3 weeks and then work your way up to JP's routine. JP's routine is very effective but a little intense, so I would say get used to the workload, improve your technique and then you will be ready for it. Finally it is very important to warm up for at least 10 minutes before you start your routine.
              Thnx for your comment. I do warm up for 10 minutes, i think i just need to do 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs for a week, second week add more 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs and third week to add more 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs.

Comment

Working...
              X