#1 Jelq Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Jelq Indicator

I am convinced that the absolute best indicator that you have had a great jelqing session is when you are finished and you look at your urethra (pee hole), the area around it looks swollen. In other words, if your glans has had a lot of blood pushed into it, it will swell up over time. This leaves your urethra looking like a depression on the end of your glans. My urethra also looks enlarged when I am finished. If you have this, it means you have pushed a lot of blood up your shaft and into it, which is exactly what the purpose of jelqing is. If the tip of your glans doesn't look different when you are finished, then you haven't pushed much blood into it. At the same time, the more swollen your glans is after your session, it goes hand-in-hand that your shaft will be expanded as well.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

now that you brought this topic up, i was wondering if something can burst in my penis if i jelq and push too much blood into the shaft? i sometimes sqeeuze hard do a slow jelq + i kegel so the ammount of blood that i force into the shaft is massive, sometimes im afraid if something can break or if my penis can start bleeding from the pee hole, so i just chill a bit and not go so hard
    Current BPEL stats: 7.1 x 5.5 Girth

Short term goal: 8 x 6

Long term goal: 9 x 7

Comment

All right! I have noticed that area get a little swollen looking for a while now.
      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Too much of anything can cause problems. However, my latest routine which I have been doing for a few weeks now is extremely intense. Both my UJ's and UV's are done at just about maximum pressure. I am also getting a great stretch from the UV's, a good one from UJ's also, but the UV's have me pulling and jelqing at maximum level. I do between 150 - 200 of each consecutively, and I have had nothing negative happen yet. Two workouts ago I actually had gained a temporary 3/4" in length after jelqing! I am at around 50% - 70% erection level. I have described my urethra as looking like it is a mini canyon when I am finished. If I ever get a full erection to measure I will see what gains I have made. I am only doing one on and two off, though sometimes I take only one day off. I have been a slow gainer from the get go, which is one reason I have tried thinking outside the box looking for something to kick start my ass - I mean penis.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I also used to think that. Are you sure that reaching that state is not overtraining? My unit turtles like hell when I do it.

Comment

question, i have noticed that i can get a lot of blood into the base and mid shaft really easy, but my technique isnt getting much in the upper part including the glans. so ive never experienced anything like your describing. i think whats doin it is by the end of a single jelq rep the skin bunches up at the top. any advice on how to overcome this?

Comment

Originally posted by Trackle View Post
              question, i have noticed that i can get a lot of blood into the base and mid shaft really easy, but my technique isnt getting much in the upper part including the glans. so ive never experienced anything like your describing. i think whats doin it is by the end of a single jelq rep the skin bunches up at the top. any advice on how to overcome this?
              Are you wet or dry jelqing?
              Pirate
              Retired Administrator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Pirate; 08-13-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

wet jelq

Comment

I hope the same can be said for pumps, I know that after pumping my normally elongated pencil-shaped head looks like it's auditioning for the role of Toad in the next Mario Bros. movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackle View Post
                    wet jelq
                    Some skin is going to slide up with every stroke. I jelq at higher erection levels (over 50%), and use a light to medium grip, and this has never been an issue.

If you jelq at lower levels, or use a tighter grip I can see this happening. Not sure what your routine consists of but maybe try a lighter grip, at a somewhat higher rather lower erection level. And always lube up real good.
                    Pirate
                    Retired Administrator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by Pirate; 08-13-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Better when Wet View Post
                      Some skin is going to slide up with every stroke. I jelq at higher erection levels (over 50%), and use a light to medium grip, and this has never been an issue.

If you jelq at lower levels, or use a tighter grip I can see this happening. Not sure what your routine consists of but maybe try a lighter grip, at a somewhat higher rather lower erection level. And always lube up real good.

i started jelqing at higher levels and found that i actually get more expansion when "lower". its hard to explain, but i get to a point where its still soft in feel but completely engorged like an erection. at times the glans can get filled but i cant seem to keep them filled. lubing more and a lighter grip seems like it should help alot but i feel like something else i havnt encountered yet would help me more.
                      Pirate
                      Retired Administrator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Pirate; 08-13-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

a good indicator if it looks like a big piece of german sausage you did well.

Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                        P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                        P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                        P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                        Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                        Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                        Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by Boitim2 View Post
                          a good indicator if it looks like a big piece of german sausage you did well.

Funny you said that, I made kielbasa for dinner last night and figured I'd measure it, thinking that it was how I'd like my dick to look (assuming it was about 6" circumference) turns out it was only 4.5". Sucks to be a woman, I wouldn't like the prospect of having to shove that thing into my mouth, let alone anything even thicker.

Comment

Two suggestions for not bunching up skin when jelqing: 1)use plenty of lube and keep your shaft and fingers moist at all times; and 2) I UJ in a straight down angle. I hold it straight out to get my base grip, then jelq downwards. Repeat again, straight out to get base grip, jelq in a downward direction. For UV's I jelq straight out, not up or down. Far less skin is pulled when doing the above.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

ya i already jelq downwards and i find that pretty helpful as well. how much resistance should there be at the end of a jelq by the way, or in other words how much stretching should be going on?

ya v jelqs are even worse for me, i have yet to figure out a way to maintain a good erection level let alone the skin problem that's keeping me from getting gland expansion. with v jelqs my erection level gets really sporadic.

Comment

Working...
                              X