Does more P.E = more gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does more P.E = more gains

I originally bought the fast size, and there was a testimonal about a guy who stretched 8 to 10 hours a day, i think his name was ross, and in 2 months his cock was huge.

I could never really do that, even tho i wanted to.

so now my main tool will be the bath mate it is alot less of a commitment, is there a possibility to have real gains with 20 mins a day of pumping, today was my day 1
    Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
    Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
    or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Absolutely!! Each person is different.

Comment

may i ask what ur routine is and how much time u spend

Comment

My original routine, during which I made my biggest gains, consisted of progressive jelqing for three months, followed by jelqing and stretching. I started out at five minutes a day, seven days a week, and graduated, (ever so slowly) to more than two hours a day. Read my "History and Routine" in the Success Forum.

Comment

just depends on your own penis. Some need more rest, others can go at it for weeks at time.
          With the bathmate you can use it daily, but I personally suggest using a 3 time a week routine where you do manual training and then bathmate. Reason being is the bathmate will only stretch you small, but safe, amounts and it could take you forever to gain girth or length. Combining it with manual exercise can raise the level of stretch during the bathmate, and therefore the total effect would be greater, plus its a good warmdown tool.
          bpel -6.25in
          girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
          BPEL -7.5 in
          NBPEL - 6,8 in
          Girth)- 5.5
          Goal:
          NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
          Girth- 6in max
          My Journal

Comment

cool i think the first week i will just use bath mate

and week 2 i will incorporate addition excerises

Comment

Does more P.E = more gains?

Well I don't have any experience with extenders, or the bathmate. I will say generally it's finding the point right before overtraining, and then resting.

Comment

I think you would find it much more effective to condition with a beginner routine first, then progress to the Bathate and other methods.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
                X