Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illusive .5

hi all,

ive been slacking over the past few months with pe and this has led to be not being able to gain that .5 in length to reach 7. ive had good periods but seen nothing so i was wondering if someone could provide with me a sample routine including number of days a week?? a routine that will help maintain girth and increase length or increase both

as you can see in my sig i did make some good girth gains but at 5.25 im content. i want to top the 7 inch nbpel barrier and im happy. i did JP's programme and have been pottering along ever since.

thanks

chris
    goal : 7nbpel
    5.5 girth

You want to change a routine that you admittedly didn't do with any regularity. Sounds like all you need to do is do it.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

incorrect, i would like an intermediate routine incorporating stretches and jelqing, with advice on how many sessions a week. i see your point, i have gotten lazy and it's due to seeing so many achieve length gains but noy myself. i know persistance is a fundamental element of PE but i want to be sure at this stage I am doing all i can with a decent routine. any ideas?
      5.5 girth

Comment

??
        5.5 girth

Comment

so youve finished jp 90s? I'm at the same point as you. What i have done is slowly start to incorporate ulis and bundled stretches. I do a 2 on 1 off routine. Try slowly incorporating bundled stretches into jp90 but dont stop exercising. Start with a half twist and slowly work up the intensity of the stretch and degree of twist.
          Start: 6.5 bpel 5 beg

Current: 6.75 bpel 5.25 beg

Comment

i finished it a while ago but didnt continue to see gains so slowed down and got lazy. i need to be stretching more, i'll give the uli's a go. what are bundled stretches? thanks
            5.5 girth

Comment

bundled stretches are when you twist the penis and then stretch it. Here ya go Bundled Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
              Start: 6.5 bpel 5 beg

Current: 6.75 bpel 5.25 beg

Comment

4 days ago i began this routine, any ideas or further advice before i carry on?

10 minute warm up

10 minute stretching including now bundled stretches, jai's

15 minute jelq at low erection level

15 minute edging. no longer ejaculating from edgins sessions, previousy did sometimes but no longer.

also i quit smoking cold turkey 2 weeks ago today and have begun doing more cardiovascular exercise. all i desperately want is that extra 0.5 in erect length which will take me just over 7.

thanks guys
                5.5 girth

Comment

??
                  5.5 girth

Comment

????????????
                    5.5 girth

Comment

bump, does the routine sound like a good one? on the fifth week of no smoking now!
                      5.5 girth

Comment

Working...
                      X