Damn! I'm hurt! - Injury help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! I'm hurt! - Injury help please!

So my schedule got crazy and I fell behind on my pe. A small window of opportunity came up and I wet jelqued for 20 min. Probably too intensely for the last five min. Should've passed

Now I have this 'cord' running along my corona(?) just below the glans. It's about an inch long and feels like a swollwn vein below the skin but no blue color. No arterial pulse either. It happened to me before when I started pe but it was smaller and went away quickly.

Going to apply heat wrap now since ibuprofen isnt shrinking it. Gentle massage hasn't cleared any blockage yet either.

Anybody got a diagnosis/solution/diagnosis?

Thanks.

p.s. I will be taking warm up more seriously but think it was the intensity that tripped it.
    2/14/11 Began PE:
    BPEL 5.5"
    MSEG 5.25"

6/14
    BPEL 6.1"
    MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Whoa.. if it doesn't go away soon go get checked.
    Current: 7 NBPEL, 5.5 mid EG, 5.8 Base EG
    Dream goal: 8x6

Comment

Think this may be it.
      Urology: possible penile lymphatic vessel clot, arteries and veins, hard like a rock
      2/14/11 Began PE:
      BPEL 5.5"
      MSEG 5.25"

6/14
      BPEL 6.1"
      MSEG 5.25"

Comment

Update:
        hot, hot soak in shower. Heat wrapped 10 min. ibuprofen 600 mg. went to sleep.
        woke up and still there big and bad as ever. not good. another 600 mg ibuprofen.
        went to work. swelling around area due to friction on shorts. gentle massage two or three times during day. still there. panic, depression at thought of going to doctor and 4- 8 wks with just a pissing tool.
        cortisone applied in afternoon. felt better but still have the cord w/beads. applied more two hrs later and with gentle massage it disappeared w/ some slight bruising evident but gone. much happier now.
        2/14/11 Began PE:
        BPEL 5.5"
        MSEG 5.25"

6/14
        BPEL 6.1"
        MSEG 5.25"

Comment

Other than hot soaks just leave it alone for a few weeks at least.The body has a great capacity to heal itself if you allow it the proper time to.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The anti inflammatories will likely only help mask the symptoms of your injury. There is a reason your body has initiated an inflammatory response to the area after all, its injured and the area is swollen with extra blood supply in an attempt to heal it. Id say give it a few days and if it doesn't get better go see a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by quasar View Post
              The anti inflammatories will likely only help mask the symptoms of your injury. There is a reason your body has initiated an inflammatory response to the area after all, its injured and the area is swollen with extra blood supply in an attempt to heal it. Id say give it a few days and if it doesn't get better go see a doctor.
              If you have inflamation than anti inflamatories do alot more than just mask an injury, thats what pain killers do. An anti inflamatory can aid in the haling of ligs and tendons by reducing the swelling, thus reducing friction on the ligs and tendons leading to a quicker recovery. Youare correct on seeing a doctor if it doesnt heal on its own.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Found some pics online of lymphoceles on dicks and they're identical to what hit me.
                The lymphatic system uses different vessels than the bloodstream and is therefore less likely to give serious trouble. 'Still don't want to aggravate things.
                I'm taking myself out of the gym for at least a week, see how i feel. maybe just keep kegeling going i guess.

As to sex tho... think I need to have a talk with the mrs. I'd rather not risk it. Maybe I'll get lucky and aunt flo will be in town soon.
                2/14/11 Began PE:
                BPEL 5.5"
                MSEG 5.25"

6/14
                BPEL 6.1"
                MSEG 5.25"

Comment

How about a few weeks instead of a week. It takes time to heal PROPERLY! Now if you're relying on the university of the internet to diagnose and treat, well I can't help you there!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    How about a few weeks instead of a week. It takes time to heal PROPERLY! Now if you're relying on the university of the internet to diagnose and treat, well I can't help you there!
                    Good advice. I would rather get back to my pe/sex asap but it looks like I can't. The vessel cleared and then refilled after gentle sex. 'Been there now for two days. 'Gonna be depressed if this turns chronic...
                    2/14/11 Began PE:
                    BPEL 5.5"
                    MSEG 5.25"

6/14
                    BPEL 6.1"
                    MSEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
                    X