Different Jelgs for different lvls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Jelgs for different lvls?

Hey everybody I was just curious if different jelgs are for different levels. For example if I'm a beginner I shouldn't be attempting the V jelg correct only OK grip jelgs? Also I wanted to know if the jelgs that are done at 90% plus erection strength are for more advanced PEer's. I actually haven't seen any threads on the jelgs that require the 90% plus erection strength but through my research I've heard and seen demonstration of them other places.
    JUST DOING IT.

i suggest you do the beginners program like most of us so you could evade injury. just be patient and stick to your program until you get comfortable and move to intermediate.
    No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

jelqs not jelgs...
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
      G
      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

V jelqs are not advanced at all. V's do a lot of good things for your CC's, regular wet jelqs do a lot for your CS. To maximize girth gains stay between 40 - 60% for now.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I havent noticed any good effect on CC growth linked to V-jelqs to be honest.. btw I keep doing them in the hope my CC get wider..
          S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
          1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
          G
          BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
            I havent noticed any good effect on CC growth linked to V-jelqs to be honest.. btw I keep doing them in the hope my CC get wider..
            The problem with working the CC's is that they do not "stick out" like the CS does when developed. My CS is very obvious visually, and even when flaccid I can clearly feel it. CC's only seem to be noticed if you take a measurement and see you are larger.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
            X