Thread: Restarting PE + New Routine
- 07-03-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
A couple of months ago I decided to take a hiatus from PE mainly due to personal and work related problems. But now that that's out of the way, I am free for the entire summer and would love to restart PE. I got accepted into the University of my choice and am looking forward to having A LOT of fun there (if you know what I mean). I've been PEing on and off for slightly more than a year now and as fate would have it, I have made no size gains whatsoever. That's not to say nothing good has come out of PE. My erections are harder, I can last longer and recovery takes a lot less time. And that's great, it really is, but I think deep down inside, we'd all like to see some size gains come out of our work. So for that reason, here I am today. I'm looking to develop a new routine, preferably one that only takes about half an hour to complete as I don't have a lot of privacy (living in my parents house). I've always found warm ups a nuisance, especially considering I don't get a lot of time in the bathroom before someone starts knocking telling me to hurry up and come out. I've also pondered over the possibility of separating my routine; four days a week with two days focused mainly on length and two days focused mainly on girth, although I've been told the traditional route of doing everything on the same day is a better idea. I guess the questions that I really need the answers to are:
1) How can I warm up without being in the bathroom (i.e. doing something else or laying on my bed)
2) Should I separate my routine or not?
And, if anyone can offer a proven sample routine that targets girth and length it'd be greatly appreciated. I've also not been able to find any real good length exercises, so if you have any in mind, feel free to share. I heard of these supraslammers things that target length and girth and when I did them, my penis didn't feel tired or didn't get the red dots or anything. So what say you fellow PEers, do you wanna help this crazy fool out?
- By Messerschmidt in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:32 AM
- By Fadista in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2010, 04:49 PM
- By beachninja in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:15 PM
- By curious plumber in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:12 PM
- By brian422922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:11 PM