Thread: 6.9" BPFSL, is it any good?
- 07-04-2011 #11
Hmm its really hard to tell how you stack up based on your BPFSL. Some people are longer BPFSL then BPEL others its the other way around. I know for me, my BPFSL is almost a full inch shorter then my BPEL (with a 9 or 10 EQ)
Either way you're well within the average catoblepa, just work on your EQ and maybe your size will surprise you.-2008 - 6.5x4.8
-2011 - 7.4x5.1
-Goal - 7.8x5.5
- 07-06-2011 #12
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
Thanks guys. Unfortunately I can't get 100% hard watching porn if I KNOW that there's a ruler nearby. Odd, eh
Moreover, I am completely clueless about my flaccid length: yesterday I measured after no session and I was almost again 6.9". Tonite I can barely get to 6.3.
How can flaccid stretched length vary SO much!?
@User235: thank you for your words. For what matters my GF, I think it's mostly a matter of ignorance.
Well, I told her: since your ex could get you off without you doing anything and I can't, do YOUR fucking kegels too. So I searched a lot about female kegels and I gave her the links. They should make her tighter and more prone to orgasms. Let's wait and see.
Actually having her cum is way more important than my length. That's mostly the only thing I care about right now. I am doing PE for that.
Probably I should just relax and enjoy more sex.
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
- By 1471988 in forum The GymReplies: 48Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:41 AM
- By bulldog28 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:32 PM
- By S3ANWAl2D in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:11 PM
- By diesel121 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2010, 12:05 PM