- 07-03-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
I rember reading in some thread about stretching your dick and then kegel to find out what you needed to focus on. i have been off pe for a long time and was never so serious either, so i couldnt find the thread, and would like to clear up some things..
my entire penis is pointing upwards(not curving) when erected. and when i stretch it upwards towards my torso and kegel, It gets "pulled" down over an inch. does this mean that i can easily gain the length i loose when i kegel, if i stretch the proper ligaments? and wich ligaments are that, and what techniques shall i focus on..? hanging? never done that...
- By lovethis in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:18 PM
- By Fanta_Man in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
- By 7"Steve in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2009, 10:09 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:48 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2009, 06:27 PM