Masturbation after PE workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation after PE workout?

I have been a lurker for quite some time now, and I have just started a routine for the past 3 days. I have read that masturbation and ejaculation can hinder gains if you were to masturbate right after workout.

When would be the best time to masturbate, with ejaculation, without really hindering gains?
    1.8.15 BPEL: 6.5'' NBPEL: 6.0'' EG: 5.5'' FATPAD: 0.50" 1.18.15 BPEL: 6.5 EG:5.56"

I dont do..................I dont want to destroy what i built.................

Comment

masturbation doesn't necessarily hinder gains, but not masturbating may speed them.

the logic is this: after ejaculation, bloodflow to the penis is reduced. if you don't masturbate, you stay plump longer. more bloodflow = better gains.

try not to get off for like 3-4 hours after a workout. getting off before a workout may make it more difficult to maintain the erection level needed for certain exercises. however, some guys (especially beginners) have trouble keeping their erection low enough to do many exercises, in which case ejaculation before hand may be beneficial.

with blood pressure based exercises - jelqs, uli's, pumping, etc. ejaculation before hand would probably not be recommended as bloodflow is essential to the effectiveness of the exercise. with exercises that target stretching of the ligaments or deformation of the tunica - stretches, bundled stretches, hanging, etc. the decreased bloodflow caused by ejaculation may actually be an advantage as the blood will not restrict the stretching of the tissue.

learn your penis and its indicators, find what works for you. good luck!
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

I masturbate post workout for a few reasons, one being we are designed to ejaculate when stimulated. 2. I get a fuller more plump flaccid post masturbation. 3 when done after our workouts we lose blood flow and not ALWAYS more plump post workout so after it's been flaccid for a bit, then causing a maximum amount of blood flow into the penis should in theory heal better and encourage size gain.

It's my theory... Like almost all of PE. Im just going where the path is less traveled like our great PE forefathers!

Also I've seen better gains since starting this.

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
          masturbation doesn't necessarily hinder gains, but not masturbating may speed them.

the logic is this: after ejaculation, bloodflow to the penis is reduced. if you don't masturbate, you stay plump longer. more bloodflow = better gains.

try not to get off for like 3-4 hours after a workout. getting off before a workout may make it more difficult to maintain the erection level needed for certain exercises. however, some guys (especially beginners) have trouble keeping their erection low enough to do many exercises, in which case ejaculation before hand may be beneficial.

with blood pressure based exercises - jelqs, uli's, pumping, etc. ejaculation before hand would probably not be recommended as bloodflow is essential to the effectiveness of the exercise. with exercises that target stretching of the ligaments or deformation of the tunica - stretches, bundled stretches, hanging, etc. the decreased bloodflow caused by ejaculation may actually be an advantage as the blood will not restrict the stretching of the tissue.

learn your penis and its indicators, find what works for you. good luck!
          This is the correct answer with a very good explanation!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X