gland not enlarging like it used to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gland not enlarging like it used to

hey everyone i gotta question for ya... last time i did PE my glands used to really blow up during edging/kegels. lately the shaft is really hard while the head is still kinda spongy. when i kegel it expands but just doesn't fill up all the way. should i be worried? or could it possibly be minor overtraining? i would like for it to get back to normal cause it shouldn't be doing this.
    6/12/2012
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
    BPEL 6.75"
    EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
    BPEL: 7"
    EG: 5.5"

this is just a GUESS but the same thing happened to me from overtraining. Rest for a couple days and hopefully it'll get back to normal
    9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

alright ill give it a shot. thanks man
      6/12/2012
      Starting Stats:

1st Goal:
      BPEL 6.75"

2nd Goal:

Comment

Same thing happened to me just last month and it freaked me out. I could get a boner just fine but my head literally would deflate if I wasn't kegeling hard. I took a week off and it went away.

I think that was the closest I've ever come to a real injury. My glans is usually very large and the fact that it wasn't holding blood was a definite sign that something was wrong. I'm not sure if that is the same for you but I would air on the side of caution and just take a week, or more, until your erections return to normal.

During this time i also noticed that my flaccid was hanging a full inch shorter than usual. Did you experience this as well?

Comment

I have had this always.

Comment

i havent had the shorter flaccid problem all it does is have a very spongey head and a hard shaft. when i start loosin my erection the head is a good amount smaller then the shaft. it looks funny :/
            6/12/2012
            Starting Stats:

1st Goal:
            BPEL 6.75"

2nd Goal:

Comment

Working...