Just Returned From Nude Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Returned From Nude Beach

Just returned to my motel room from spending the 4th at a nude beach. A lifetime of PE can pay some pretty interesting dividends.
    Attached Files

Dam that's your flaccid?
    05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.0
    Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
    Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
    Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

How many peopel were on this nude beach?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Sounds fun!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

WISH i could be on a nude beach! How was it?
          How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

fock! Im never going near you at nude beach. You made me look like a grade schooler
            No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

How about showing us pics of hot dang goodies also, we need evidence!
              No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

Did you ever go before starting PE? If so, did you notice a world of difference? Do people just stare nonstop and do any chicks offer sex just based on seeing that monster?
                Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
                Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
                My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

I've never been to one, but a co-worker has and said that it was beautiful because it was groups of different races made up of all shapes and sizes sitting around nude on a Jamaican beach.

Comment

I am definately not ready for a nude beach. That just makes me face my fears way too early. Nobody wants to see my little turtled dick. Thats big, and I am glad you have confidence, but it makes me not want to go to the beach nude.

Comment

Keep at it, acceb, and you'll get there.

Comment

WOW........If that is what a lifetime of PEing will do, then I'm never going to stop. Honestly if I had your package I would'nt be hear trying to correct my born fait error....lol.

JUST STARTING OUT:
                        7/5/2011
                        BPEL 6.75 EG 5
                        BPFL 5 NBPFL 4.5
                        NBPEL 6.5

"It's Only a Matter of Time"

Comment

A lifetime of PE? When did you start? I always wondered how hung guys got so huge.

Comment

That sounds like a great way to spend the 4th, your Cherokee name is HE WHO LEAVES THREE TRACKS.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ya guys, the beach was great! I'm a poor judge of crowds but I'm guessing there were about 2000 people total, maybe 750 women. The beach regulars know me so the looks from them are of friendly recognition. The great reactions are from women (and some guys) just vacationing and going to a nude beach for the first time. They do everything from hiding their eyes and turning their backs to smiling and holding their hands so far apart and commenting to their partner(s).

Comment

Working...
                              X