Hi everyone, I'm Thrill Drill and this is my first post on PE Gyms! Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. Anyways, I've been on this forum for the past three months now and have just completed the JP 90 Day Routine. I went from being BPEL 6.25 X MEG 5.00 to BPEL 6.50 X MEG 5.10!! The girth isn't a huge increase, but the length is definitely good and my tool is noticeably larger. I've noticed that my EQ is through the roof and that might have something to do with it, as I very rarely got a rock hard erection before I started. After the second month, I stopped gaining any size, so now with the 90 days up, I'm looking to change it up. One thing I noticed was that I don't usually have a lot of time and am looking for a shorter routine, around 30-45 minutes, but definitely no longer than an hour. I'm starting on monday and will also create a personal blog and I hope you will all help me stay motivated. In the meantime, any advice on a new routine would be greatly appreciated.It's really late at night, so I'm off to bed. I look forward to hearing from you all.