Thread: Diversifying your sessions
- 07-07-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
I wanted to ask about arranging PE sessions during the week.
I have been using JP90 routine for 7 months (now I know it wasnít a good idea to make it for so long but itís not the case). In JP90 one make for 5 days exactly the same exercises and then take 2 days off.
Now I am exercising:
ultimate jelq (20 min)
ultimate V jelq (20 min) both described by rbi99 Ė thank you
Uli 12 x 15 seconds
As you can see these are girth exercises.
My question is: Is it appropriate to also make them 5 days on 2 off?? Or maybe it is too intensive or not wise as there should be more time to rest/grow in between?
I ask because I canít really find out by myself. In fact I donít get negative indicators but on the other hand I gain just 0,1 cm (0,04Ē) girth / month and no lenght at all. Regarding all previous months of trainings I guess I am a slow gainer but maybe diversifying exercises for each day of the week would enhance the growth?
What I was thinking maybe it would be better to make 1 day girth exercises then 1 day length exercises? If so shall one do any resting days and if yes then how many days off? What is your opinion?
- By surv376 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2011, 03:37 PM
- By Rip in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2010, 07:16 PM
- By PsychonautDude in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:10 AM
- By st.it in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:48 PM
- By Gyrta in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2010, 02:03 PM