Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To anyone who has ever horse-squeezed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who has ever horse-squeezed...

...I was hoping we could discuss your experiences. Here's my very limited experience. I'm trying to work my girth routine up as it is the lagging part of my PE endeavors. If you haven't seen me post before, I'm almost at a year in and have had almost 2" length gains, but less than .5" girth gains, so its been a great run, but time to take it up a notch.

When I read how to do them, I must have mixed something up and technically I was holding a ULI, while jelqing with the other hand. It actually wasn't a bad exercise I guess, but then I reread how to do the exercise last night and realized I completely did it backwards and was supposed to hold a ULI and move my ok grip of my other hand from glans to base instead of the opposite. DUH!

Anyway, I did that last night along with my jelqs. I was gonna do 20 of them, as that's what I did when I tried the first time (in the wrong direction). Well, let me tell you... I did like 5. As I held my grip tight at the base and slowly slid my ok grip from glans to base, I watched as my veins nearly exploded out of my skin. I could feel the pressure build and I thought to myself... DAMN - This has GOTTA work for girth. It was way too intense to continue for more than a few though. So here's my first few questions for discussion:

1. I have tons of broken blood vessels from doing only five. If this is normal, this is gonna be a problem. Normal?

2. Due to the above and the fact that five was about all I could do, am I going to hard?

Of course, these are probably easy Yes or No questions, but I was hoping that if you had opinions or advice you could expand on your answers. Thanks in advance. I've been in search of a manual girth exercise other than the jelqs I consistently perform. For whatever reason, I do a ULI and just don't feel like its enough. I could be wrong, so feel free to comment on that too.

Again... THANKS!

Bob
    8-1-10 11-1-11
    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Cock ring

Has anyone tried a Lelo cock ring? lmbjless
    :) lmbjless short term goal 6x5 long term goal 8x6. Becoming the best @ cunnilingus.

Comment

Cock ring

Has anyone tried a cock ring over the head of the penis? lmbjless
      :) lmbjless short term goal 6x5 long term goal 8x6. Becoming the best @ cunnilingus.

Comment

You don't really need to jelq downwards but you should push each hand towards each other and watch the expansion. BUt the hands stay in the same position but firmly gripped. Squeeze and push for 5 seconds and release.

After 10 reps pause for about twenty seconds or so and do up to 50. (5 sets of 10)
        6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
        My Progress Log

Comment

I thought about that a bit. It's a really nice squeeze that way. I might try that for a while and monitor any broken blood vessels.

Anyone else?
          8-1-10 11-1-11
          BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
          BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
          MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
          NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
          BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I need something to help me gain. Sorry I can't help, but you gave me an idea to take a gander at these.
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

The way I did it with the reverse jelq was HIGH-intensity. I had tons of broken blood vessels from five 10 second slow jelqs. Keep it in mind. They were actually for the most part gone the next day, but I have sex daily and had to get the lights off (which is rare) to avoid them being seen. I don't know what kind of discretion you practice. For me, she has an idea, but I don't need all those red marks making her question the safety of what I'm doing... ya know.
              8-1-10 11-1-11
              BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
              BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
              MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
              NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
              BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
                The way I did it with the reverse jelq was HIGH-intensity. I had tons of broken blood vessels from five 10 second slow jelqs. Keep it in mind. They were actually for the most part gone the next day, but I have sex daily and had to get the lights off (which is rare) to avoid them being seen. I don't know what kind of discretion you practice. For me, she has an idea, but I don't need all those red marks making her question the safety of what I'm doing... ya know.
                I have no one going to see my dick so it doesn't matter haha

Comment

Well then, I would maybe try throwing in a few of those horse squeeze jelq things can. Just don't explode your penis. *This is assuming you have been at it for a while and have a general feel for how to not injure yourself. For me, if I didn't care about the red dots, I might throw a set of 5 into every other of my workouts and go from there...
                  8-1-10 11-1-11
                  BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                  BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                  MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                  NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                  BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
                    Well then, I would maybe try throwing in a few of those horse squeeze jelq things can. Just don't explode your penis. *This is assuming you have been at it for a while and have a general feel for how to not injure yourself. For me, if I didn't care about the red dots, I might throw a set of 5 into every other of my workouts and go from there...
                    Yea I've been at it like 7 months. I will try these out man, I need to gain.

Comment

Hey amiok, did you give these a shot for a while?
                      8-1-10 11-1-11
                      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I do Horse Squeeze when I do Supra Slammers. What an incredible feeling and has definately helped with my girth!!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Question regarding horse squeezes :

Am I the only one losing his erection after 3 rep ? How can I do it ? Should I do it fast or slow ? Loose or tight ?

Maybe I'm doing them too tight... dunno. But I end up nearly flaccid after 3 rep (a big, red flaccid, but still flaccid )
                          04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
                          04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
                          04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
                          04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
                          Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
                          Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

When I do Supras with Horse squeezes I had to work myself up to the amount of reps I do. They are very intense and will do a number on you. Have you read the articles on HS's? How I do mine is to jelq then edge to the erection level I want then I will do a Supra with a HS. Then I jelq and massage myself and go back into edging to get that erection level. You may want to look at how hard you are squeezing, try different levels of tightness until you find what works best for you. As far as speed I find slow is best.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                            Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                            Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

That's kinda what I do. So JFP... How long have you been doing them? I started I think 3 weeks ago, but only incorporate them into my routine 3 times per week. I'm only up to 8 per workout. They are so intense, I can't handle much more at this point. I'm really hopeful that they (actually supraslammers) will help with my girth. It looks as though it may be working but I promised myself I wouldn't measure til November 1st.
                              8-1-10 11-1-11
                              BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                              BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                              MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                              NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                              BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                              X