read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read this

well to start im karl i have been doing pe for about 2 years now, and i gained 2 inch making my penis 8 inch.
    then i stoped pe and started to notice that my gains were going, now iv got a hernia and im back to 6 inch.
    i have got the bib hanger and x4 extender, im thinking could this have caused my hernia due to the pressure it put on my penis.
    i know its cause from lifting weights ect but i just wonder if using the extender had its part to play.
    you see i want to start pe again but stay with the 90 day program and forget about all hanging and stuff i want my girl to feel me deep inside her again and this will also help me feel like i can please her ..

so question is can i start pe again or do i wait until i get my hernia taken out ?

thanks for reading
    karl

Just my opinion I would wait no reason to make matter worse, I have had a hernia repaired!
    Good luck!
    JFP
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Did you follow a cementing phase before you quit PE all together ? Hernia seems to be a common thing now so it could be hard to determine whether it was the cause or contributed to it.
      As for the question i think you could at least try and if it causes any pain just stop.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Hi Karl!
        Welcome back! Did you come the U.S.?
        Anyway, relax my friend. Get your hernia fixed and recover. PE will still be here when you are healed up.
        YARRR!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

yes i guess so just didnt no wat 2 do

Comment

Karl,
            Are you okay?
            -Pirate
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

You gained 2 inches then you lost them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                You gained 2 inches then you lost them?
                If i gained 2 inches and then temporarily stopped..as soon as i lost a millimetre then i would restart again. If i did let all my 2 inches go it would be so devastating to me (and i'm not exaggerating my disappointment).

Comment

o trust me i am but couldn risk it with hernia and i dint think it was 2 inch til i checked it today and yes pirate im ok thanks for askin

Comment

Glad that you are back.
                    Sorry about your injury.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

wel i guess im actually going to try even with the hernia my gf even noticed a size diff and sayed she couldn feel to much tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X