Ohhh, fatigue for sure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh, fatigue for sure!

well it has officialy happend, fatigue... and funny enough, it's not because of PE at all, its simply because my GF is back in town and we are fucking like rabbits... first of all after not seeing her for nearly 5 weeks, may i say that the intense PE i have been doing has led to an increadable erection strength and overall size gain, erections are prolonged and without a single shred of weakness, and my GF can barely take it, i'm evening being nice lol! i baught a bathmate and recieved it 1 day before she came, and holy shit does it ever work, that is one of the best products for overall size increase that is gotta be out there, i have a manual pump too but its messy and not very private, but i do like it though, its really intense... in anycase i hear the bathmate dosn't work for some but it really should if you trim you hairs and pump slow, i don't know what else to say except it really does work... anyway i'm wondering how the hell do you deal with a needy nypho GF and doing PE at the same time, i'm actualy more interested in making my dick even bigger for personal reasons rather then having sex now, and i know it sounds crazy but i'm serious... the gains i've made in the past 6-7 weeks are rediculas, maybe it has to do with the fact that i am on testosterone replacement and i have a really high LOT, i don't know but i almost just wanna tell my girl that she will have her time but only after my johnson has had time to recoupe and replenish, its selfish isn't it, hmmmm this might be a first or maybe there are others out there like this, but to how many out there is PE more important then sex?

( sex and PE don't seem to mix well for me at the momemt, or maybe its because we are banging 3-4 times a day for long periods... i can't wait to get a job so i can have an excuse to recoupe!)
    Killerbeedick? That would be even more funny if I had a small dick lol!

Sex or pe: hmm let me think again. Sex or pe? Okay choose the pe and then go have your head examined. Hey while your doing pe and not having sex what'S your lady doing? I mean I'm free right now and not doing much? HAVE THE SEX YOU KNUCLKEHEAD!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Sex or pe: hmm let me think again. Sex or pe? Okay choose the pe and then go have your head examined. Hey while your doing pe and not having sex what'S your lady doing? I mean I'm free right now and not doing much? HAVE THE SEX YOU KNUCLKEHEAD!
      I concur Dr CUSP
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

off topic but where did u get testoserone replacements from, i want some, lol

and yeah, have sex. then let your girl leave again and then pe like theres no tomarrow

Comment

aahaha ya but i'm just so friggen amped about my PE that its like taking presidence over everything life, i know that sounds like i'm fucked but progress is stellar and i'm just in disbelief that PE is real... i'm sure as time goes on i'll probably find less time to do it... i don't i'm thinking of simplifying the routine or something... its just my girl is like a fuckin nypho, i should just try and hurt her pussy so she leaves me alone aahaha (but she likes pain too, is that normal)!

ya bro testorsterone changes shit dramaticaly in the PE department, but please know i am not promoting every guy to just do it if they don't need it... i actualy need it but i do a tiny bit extra on the side, my doctor knows and is involved in the maintenance of my therapy... but please if u want to know anything on a serious not i can explain it to to the T, so PM me bro!

Comment

?
            If you are having sex regularly does that affect gains or just cause fatigue?
            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Bump
              The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Having sex and masturbating does not effect gains from what I've heard. I guess it could make a man really fatigued though if you're doing it a lot with PE.

Comment

ya i'm pretty sure it effects PE if you're having as much sex as i am at the moment... i haven't seen her in 5 weeks and so we're pretty in to it, 2-3-4 times a day... before she came i was on a steady routine with enough rest, and wasn't having as many orgasims either, sometimes i would edge and coast on the near feeling of orgsasm for 2 days, i find it helps the pumping and PE greatly...

but today she broke it to me that it really hurts though, and when we had sex today i could feel her pussy slowly contracting to the size of a dime... i was watching the Sue Joehanson show and she mentioned to a viewer troubled by her pussy contracting that, "woman who fear pain from their lovers can inadvertantly contract threre pussies" (there is a title for this, i forgot), thats how i knew its been hurting her... i feel bad that she keeps it from me because she wants me to enjoy the sex, she says she likes the pain sometimes but now its starting to hurt her...

in any case, now from all the sex all i can do is pump, but the hanging seems to be out of the question for now until i figure out how to incorperate it, and i'm worried to do both on the same day because it seems counterproductive... its kinda frustrating, but thank god for my shower jelqs and pump in the morning, thats a good session now...

i am thinking of doing one day pump and jelq and one day stretch and hang, and just take sunday off type thing... seems that is rather economical in the PE sense.

Comment

lol dude the fact that it hurts her should say you are allowed to take a break from it have sex all u want, have fun, and get ur girl use to your new dick, then she will leave , come back and have a new bigger dick to deal with, get her use to it little by little instead of ripping her pussy open 6 months from now, HAVE SEX MAN!! or just talk it out with your girl about it hurting her and go from there

but i know what you mean, its like an athlete at a party before his game/fight, he may want to drink some beers, but he knows it will affect his preformance the next day. cause lets be real, im sure without PE you would be having sex without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by phillweds View Post
                      lol dude the fact that it hurts her should say you are allowed to take a break from it have sex all u want, have fun, and get ur girl use to your new dick, then she will leave , come back and have a new bigger dick to deal with, get her use to it little by little instead of ripping her pussy open 6 months from now, HAVE SEX MAN!! or just talk it out with your girl about it hurting her and go from there

but i know what you mean, its like an athlete at a party before his game/fight, he may want to drink some beers, but he knows it will affect his preformance the next day. cause lets be real, im sure without PE you would be having sex without a doubt
                      ya all good points man, i like the athlete analogy though, kinda exactly it in a nut shell... thing is she's we are living together now, but ofcourse i am enjoying making love to her, and i know i'll be busy soon anyway with work so it will be all good... its funny because after sex now she is tired as hell, and she actualy sitting beside me passed out right now lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X