Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to use Magnum Xl's. How big do I have to be to fit them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to use Magnum Xl's. How big do I have to be to fit them?

Title says it all.

buy them and try them on. I can wear magnums with no problem at about 7.125 x 5.25 BPEL. Of course the rubber doesn't unroll all the way down my shaft but the girth fills it fine. The XL girth you probably need to be 5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      buy them and try them on. I can wear magnums with no problem at about 7.125 x 5.25 BPEL. Of course the rubber doesn't unroll all the way down my shaft but the girth fills it fine. The XL girth you probably need to be 5.5+

No kidding? And all this time I thought the regular Magnums were for like 8x6ers. I guess you do learn something everyday.
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

the regular large magnums i fit snug but theres a decent amount of condom to unroll.
        Condoms in general are tricky buis because they stretch pretty well and unless youre HUGE the standard is enough to do what its supposed to do (prevent pregnancy and some stds)
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

Go by your base girth. 6" and up, yeah... that get's tight.
          My base is 6.5" I have issues getting that sucker (regular magnum) on. I can't seem to find XLs anywhere now that they actually fit well.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I would say 5.5" girth less if you a also long.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
              Go by your base girth. 6" and up, yeah... that get's tight.
              My base is 6.5" I have issues getting that sucker (regular magnum) on. I can't seem to find XLs anywhere now that they actually fit well.
              I've been noticing that NP...practically acts as a cock ring at my base.
              STATS:
              Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
              BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
              :rolleyes:

Comment

I can wear the XL at 5.75 and it is a good fit, the regs started to become hard to get on. I havent measured for over a month so hopefully it because Im past 5.75 now, at about 7 inches in length leaves me unrolled condom as well. I was fine in regular condoms at 5.5, the restricted a little at the bottom which I actually didnt mind, the cock ring effect but to a lesser degree.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Funny, I usually look for shoes which are my size, 10. I don't look for a size 12 or size 15. I got some magnums they were handed out to me at a parade. At first I was intimidated, but they didn't seem all that much larger than regular condoms. Unfortunately I don't have any opportunity to use them immediately. I might just try one this evening just out of curiosity. Are they really bigger, or is it just to appeal to the usual male sense of arrogance?

Comment

I'd have to say 5.5 girth or up. I'm only at 7.4x5 but I use normal Magnums

Comment

Originally posted by JonasKay View Post
                      I've been noticing that NP...practically acts as a cock ring at my base.
                      I took a regular condom and put it on recently. It made it about halfway down my dick before it kept rolling back up. Out of boredom I cut a hole in the top and rolled it back up and used it as a sorta cock ring. Damn, that kinda hurt. Either way my dong grew to about 5.8-9" in girth (midshaft). Kinda cool, but never again.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I took a regular condom and put it on recently. It made it about halfway down my dick before it kept rolling back up. Out of boredom I cut a hole in the top and rolled it back up and used it as a sorta cock ring. Damn, that kinda hurt. Either way my dong grew to about 5.8-9" in girth (midshaft). Kinda cool, but never again.

LOL yea, That ring around the base is killer.

XLs have not been a problem for me. They're a really nice comfortable snug fit. base is a bit tight but it all works out because I know it's not going anywhere, even if i lose a bit of mojo

midshaft is right at 6" and the base is right around 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by raider View Post
                          I'd have to say 5.5 girth or up. I'm only at 7.4x5 but I use normal Magnums

Seriously? We are petty much the same size. I think I will go and buy some normal just because I can now lol. I remember seeing a guy buy some at the quikstop one day and thinking "man that dude must be huge" but in reality he might not have been much bigger than me!
                          pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Regular condoms cut me off and prevent a full erection cause of my very base girth at about 6.5"
                            But magnums leave so much unrolled I feel like a fool using them.
                            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                            8/26/11 6.25 beg
                            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

I've seen a guy put a regular condom over his head and all the way down his face. Your MSEG must be gigantic
                              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Working...
                              X