a scary vein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a scary vein

I have been doing the jp program for 2 weeks and already facing a problam.
    The main vein in my penis (the one that starts near the pubic bone and continues till the middle of the shaft) became so big that it looks like its going to explode or to get out of the skin. Im lifting weights for more than 3 years and still the veins in my hands and wrist are much smaller than the vein in the penis. I have someone in my family who died from explosive of a vein (in the head not in the penis), and im very scared. What do you think should i do?

Pray

Comment

Originally posted by Gentelman View Post
      I have been doing the jp program for 2 weeks and already facing a problam.
      The main vein in my penis (the one that starts near the pubic bone and continues till the middle of the shaft) became so big that it looks like its going to explode or to get out of the skin. Im lifting weights for more than 3 years and still the veins in my hands and wrist are much smaller than the vein in the penis. I have someone in my family who died from explosive of a vein (in the head not in the penis), and im very scared. What do you think should i do?
      If it doesn't hurt it's a good sign.
      Better blood flow.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        If it doesn't hurt it's a good sign.
        Better blood flow.
        I have a better blood flow thats for sure because my erection become much harder. And it doesnt hurt. But if the vein became so big in 2 weeks shouldnt i be worried about what will happen in the next months/years?

Comment

Nope you shouldn't. It won't get that much bigger n matter how long you pe for. To put it simply, your dick will not explode! Now get back to work.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

sounds like a girth increase to me!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thnx for your comments

Comment

Be proud of your new vein since there is no pain. Since I started PE I can see 5 veins that I couldn't see before.

I now always have a great EQ

Comment

You should Google 'Mondor's disease of the penis'. No freakin' joke.
                  It could be a thrombosed vein which is a common pe injury and could be serious. You think it might explode, eh?...
                  2/14/11 Began PE:
                  BPEL 5.5"
                  MSEG 5.25"

6/14
                  BPEL 6.1"
                  MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Originally posted by working5to9 View Post
                    You should Google 'Mondor's disease of the penis'. No freakin' joke.
                    It could be a thrombosed vein which is a common pe injury and could be serious. You think it might explode, eh?...
                    Now i scare again

Comment

That isn't likely.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

my veins have become much larger and more pronounced. i can now follow the main vein the full length of my penis and off to the right just behind the head. it used to hide midshaft now i can see the whole thing and its much fatter.
                        The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                        now: 7X5
                        next: 8X6

Comment

Would you stop being worried and listening to silly things? Your family member dies of a burst vein; that's called a stroke. Lots of people die that way. If you had a stroke in your dick it wouldn't mean a damn thing other than you have to let it heal. And no you don't have a blood clot. Just be slow and careful with your pe until you feel better. Did anyone ever tell you that excessive worrying can give you a heart attack?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Would you stop being worried and listening to silly things? Your family member dies of a burst vein; that's called a stroke. Lots of people die that way. If you had a stroke in your dick it wouldn't mean a damn thing other than you have to let it heal. And no you don't have a blood clot. Just be slow and careful with your pe until you feel better. Did anyone ever tell you that excessive worrying can give you a heart attack?
                            I was merely suggesting he check into a potential problem rather than just saying it's not important. Not trying to scare.
                            In less than 10 minutes he could compare symptoms and maybe keep from doing what could be further damage to his unit. He might find otherwise and feel better because he can eliminate a similar problem's description. Safe or sorry. Simple as that.
                            2/14/11 Began PE:
                            BPEL 5.5"
                            MSEG 5.25"

6/14
                            BPEL 6.1"
                            MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Penis injuries are a lot rarer than you'll read on these foums. The minute a guys dick doesn't work exactly the way he wants it he either developed ed overnight or he injured himself jelqing whether he jelqed or not. No guy can just have an "off night". That's unheard of; hey we're guys! Injuries do happen but most of the injuries are in our head. I just think that when some guy is having an "issue" with his dick the last thing to tell him is that he may have a lfe threatening bolod clot and he better run to the doc. Let the sick people go to the doc. The human body is far tougher, far more resilent than we think.

Comment

Working...
                              X