Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kegels, DLDs and a Girth Routine! Am I doing them right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels, DLDs and a Girth Routine! Am I doing them right?

Is the following correct?

Kegel: Clench your PC muscle as if you were stopping pee midstream.
    Reverse Kegel: Push out with your PC muscle as if you were pushing the pee out harder. It should feel like a stretch.

With the Reverse Kegel, the butt muscles shouldn't be in use, but probably will be until you get used to flexing it. Don't push too hard, you should be able to do a Reverse Kegel without much concentration. If I need to fart, the Reverse Kegel either gets weaker or goes away entirely.

Post-6 Month Girth Routine

20m Warm Up. Warm-up stretches same to JP's 90 day. Four 45s Tunica Tugs. 2m Jelq. 1 Uli. 2m Jelq. Repeat the last two steps six times. 2 sets of 4 Flaccid Bends. 20m Warm Down.

My plan is to add 1 additional Uli and 2m Jelqing every month or so, based on how my peep feels. Is this an ideal routine, or is it generally considered two many Ulis? I'm not getting negative PIs, but I'm just after a general answer anyway. Post-session, my penis feels achey, like it's just had a good workout, which I'd assume is good.

DLD Blasters

I'm doing a Girth routine, so you should concentrate on one at once, right? These would also replace the warm-up stretches in a routine? If not these, are there any stretches that work better for girth, or am I cool just sticking with the JP warm-up stretches?

I've looked around, but the topics about don't really go into enough depth, leaving me still unsure. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to leave their insight!

Keep up the good gains, folks!

~O
    08/11/09: 7" BPEL (6.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
    Recent:
    8" BPEL (7.5" NBPEL) x 5" EG
    Goal: 1' BPEL x 6" MEG

you nigerian or ibo

Comment

you from nigeria arent you

Comment

This sounds like a solid routine. I know that manual stretching and the big circle stretches help with base girth. Also, Lazy Ass Stretches can build base girth.

I'd stick with JP's stretches. My base girth is growing pretty fast and I believe it's due to the stretching. (I always do his streches)

I hope that's helpful man!

Comment

Working...
        X