Has anyone had this problem? (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had this problem? (pics)

I've been experiencing enlarged right spermatic cord for about 6 months, on 2nd month I went to a doctor, they made ultrasonic scan and said everything was ok, today after a good PE session (ended with ejaculation) it really got big and hurts a bit. Had anyone experienced it? In pictures I've attached you can clearly see right cord is almost poking out, and the left one is invisible as it should be. Can it be that sperm channel in the dick gets too narrow after a session and some sperm just can't go through it and remains in the cord?

P.S. I don't tug balls, just penis exercises, stretches and jelqs.
    Attached Files
    BPEL = 6.5"
    NBPEL = 6.1"
    EG (middle) = 4.85"

Short term goal: NBPEL 6.5", EG 5.1"

Long term goal: NBPEL 7.1", EG 5.5"

I've never experienced exactly what you have, but I do have a nasty varicocele in my left testicle. All the veins inside are swollen and it feels like a bag of worms. The veins on the left side of my penis are always swollen too. It doesn't look very good, but I've had ultrasound done as well and was told it was fine. There is surgery for it but I don't want to do anything unnecessary. The swollen areas do get sore sometimes, especially if I'm standing for long periods of time.

Comment

hi my friend. I have also had thisbon my left side for as long as I can remember:/ I have never know what it it but I have never had any issues with it so I have never had it checked out.
      new stats 4th Sept 2011
      FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
      FG: 3.75"
      BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
      NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
      MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
      NBPEL: 7"
      MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
      X