- 07-11-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- 07-11-2011 #2
For jelqing you need to have a solid warm up (atleast 10 minutes) and you have to use a light grip. Your grip shouldn't be able to crack an egg.
Your dick could just be tired from getting used to the workouts so just keep monitoring your PI's. Stop if you fell any pain. If you've always had a low EQ or need to improve it PE and Edging usually help.
RaiderIf you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- 07-11-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Hunting Spammers
How much rest are you giving yourself?Pirate Diplomacy:
The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.
Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.
- 07-11-2011 #4
Check out this thread... https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
It is believed that when the tunica is stretched out before the smooth muscle portion of the penis can catch up your erections will suffer in quality. Sounds like it's time to do some smooth muscle work.May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"
Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.
- By cartman17 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:33 AM
- By 7incher5 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 22Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:54 PM
- By lovethis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2010, 08:02 PM
- By Submind2grow in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:02 AM
- By enlargen in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 39Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:52 AM