The BetterMan Plan - Extender, Jelq Device, Book & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BetterMan Plan - Extender, Jelq Device, Book & More

Several months ago, I was contacted by an organization who wanted to include my book in the "ultimate PE package." They we're calling it the BetterMan Plan.

I wasn't sold on the idea until I was told the plan would use no affiliates, and thus would give PEers popular, beneficial tools (an extender, an interactive guide, etc.) at an absolute minimum cost. This is a unique approach in the PE world, as nearly every company uses paid affiliates which ends up being money out of the users' pocket. When I learned the team behind BetterMan was treking new ground with the idea of selling the best products at a low price, I realized it could do a lot of good for a lot of men. So here it is, The BetterMan Plan.

The Entire Plan Includes:
    • The Penis Master Extender
    • The Jelq Device
    • My Book, Exercising the Penis
    • 1 Bottle of Enlargel
    • An Interactive PE course
    • 1-on-1 Coaching
    You can buy everything separately at a better price than the individual sites, or the entire package at $299.95. Update: I've been told that if you use the coupon code BM50H6K9, you'll receive $50 off the package. I haven't been told how how long the coupon will last.

Hope it helps!
    rem
    Last edited by remek; 11-12-2008, 02:03 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Yeah I found that 2 days ago and I am going to get it. Would you recommend Enlargel? And is there any way to get more Enlargel in the deal? If I get good feedback on it I will buy a 6 month supply of it.

Comment

omg: Enlargel is useful. It's a lot like EVO (which you have to make on your own). Several men have reported that it helps with the strength of their erections.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Just an FYI, the BetterMan team has informed me that they'll be raising the price sometime this week (to $299.95). There weren't enough sales to keep the low cost. I think you should still be able to get it for 199.95 for the next day or two, though.

Comment

I'm so poor!!!!

This looks like a good assortment of products for a reasonable price (if you've got, y'know, like a real job). Hope it sells well!

Comment

I've had a bad experience with BetterMan. I was banned from their forums for being a spammer. The thing is I only made 2 posts. I can't understand it and there's no way to contact the admins. Guess I'll just stick around here.
            Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
            Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
            Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by keenmaynard View Post
              I've had a bad experience with BetterMan. I was banned from their forums for being a spammer. The thing is I only made 2 posts. I can't understand it and there's no way to contact the admins. Guess I'll just stick around here.
              What exactly were your posts about?
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I logged on today and saw that you had been banned. Were you pushing a product and my Moderator mistook you for a spammer? I will reinstate you. Come on back and sign in.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

O,k, keenmaynard. I lifted the ban. You are able to log onto BetterMan and state your case. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I was actually thinking of buying one of your products and was just asking what should I expect from it. Guess it was all a misunderstanding no problem

What to expect from premium membership. - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum
                    Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                    Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                    Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by keenmaynard View Post
                      I was actually thinking of buying one of your products and was just asking what should I expect from it. Guess it was all a misunderstanding no problem

What to expect from premium membership. - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum

Not a problem I've also responded to your post here: What to expect from premium membership. - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum .

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Do you have any suggestions on what the most discrete way to make this order would be? I'm getting married in the summer of next year and want to make sure I'm at my best but unfortunately until then I'm living at home with a full house. I don't want my family to know for obviouse reasons and I don't want my girlfriend to know so it can be a sort of surprise. I don't order much online so I'm not sure on the best way to order. Any help will be apreciated, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
                          Do you have any suggestions on what the most discrete way to make this order would be? I'm getting married in the summer of next year and want to make sure I'm at my best but unfortunately until then I'm living at home with a full house. I don't want my family to know for obviouse reasons and I don't want my girlfriend to know so it can be a sort of surprise. I don't order much online so I'm not sure on the best way to order. Any help will be apreciated, thanks.
                          All products sold on BetterMan: Penis Enlargement Plan will arrive in a plain, well wrapped package/box, with no indication of what is inside. No one will know you have ordered it - your name & address will not be used by anyone else for any other types of mailing offers.

Comment

shippment to europe possible?

Hi guys! I im interested in what The Betterman Plan offers. The problem is i live in Germany (Europe), and i would like to know if shipping the product to Germany would be possible... I have tried to directly contact them through their homepage without success. Maybe somebody here linked to "the Betterman Plan" can give me an answer.

Regards,

Milky
                            Starting Stats: FL 3" FG 3.3" EL 4.9" EG 4.7 "

First Goal: Larger flaccid stats, bigger glans and EL 5.9 " EG 5 "

Comment

Originally posted by Milky View Post
                              Hi guys! I im interested in what The Betterman Plan offers. The problem is i live in Germany (Europe), and i would like to know if shipping the product to Germany would be possible... I have tried to directly contact them through their homepage without success. Maybe somebody here linked to "the Betterman Plan" can give me an answer.

Regards,

Milky
                              Shipping to Germany will not be a problem. For the fastest possible Betterman support, please see Contact - Contact Us .

Comment

Working...
                              X