Abstinence = losing size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abstinence = losing size?

I have readed a lot of times "use it or lose it". Well, my penis is really injured right now, I have some weird hard veins on it making it look a little deformed (anyone know about this? please answer). So I obviously need to put it to rest, so I plan to stop masturbating or anything with my penis (except urinating of course lol) for at least 2 weeks. But I'm concerned that if I stop "using it" i will "lose" some of it. What do you think? Thanks!!!

No, you'll be fine. Of course if you've been PEing and you quite you will eventually start to lose size, but you won't lose your initial size in a week or a year, likely not ever, but someone more knowledgeable than me can confirm that one.

Comment

You won't be losing any gains in two weeks bud. Enjoy your break and try to apply heat to help the healing.

Hope to see you back soon!

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
        No, you'll be fine. Of course if you've been PEing and you quite you will eventually start to lose size, but you won't lose your initial size in a week or a year, likely not ever, but someone more knowledgeable than me can confirm that one.

Why would you lose size? Is PE not increasing your penile tissue permanently? Are manual stretches different from using an extender?

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
          Why would you lose size? Is PE not increasing your penile tissue permanently? Are manual stretches different from using an extender?
          They're only permanent if you "cement" your gains but you can't really do that if a sudden injury happens.

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by dcreynolds View Post
            Don't think an extender is any different from manual exercises, but without having some sort of maintenance routine you will lose PE gains over time. That might just mean occasional stretching, but you can't desist entirely.

Comment

Matter of fact, I haven't PE over more than a YEAR, I started jelqing when I just turned 18 years old, and I had AMAZING gains (I was almost 8 inches NB) very, very quickly and I was unbelievable happy, but I stopped jelqing because I started to feel something weird in my penis when I had an erection I freak out and thought "I'm too young, I'm already happy with this size and something is feeling wrong (sometimes) when I have an erection"... so I stopped. I losed ALL my gains because of that.

My injury is nothing to do with PE, but with anything else that I don't even know what it is. My injury happened like three days ago when I was feeling sick, my whole body hurt and I was bored and tried to get an erection, I had only a semi-hard one and it looked deformed!! I freak out and next day my penis had these weird veins and making my penis look deformed in flaccid state.

I plan to star jelqing after more than a year, of course only after I recover from this. I'm very, very worried about this thing making my penis looking a bit deformed. Anyone know what could it be??

Comment

Resting your penis may result in a gain. When you overdo PE the opposite can happen thus losing size.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks everybody, but in my initial post I forgot to say that I haven't PE over more than a year, and I was talking about losing my "original" or "natural" size.

Comment

So according to what you say - a person who started to PE and had gains, can never stop PE because he will lose the gains?
                    Starting stats (June 2011):
                    BPEL - 6.2''
                    BPFSL - 6.375''
                    EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                    BPEL - 6.5''
                    EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by chongmet View Post
                      So according to what you say - a person who started to PE and had gains, can never stop PE because he will lose the gains?
                      I don't know if you asking Messerschmidt or me, but in my case it did happen. But like I said before, I stopped PE like more than a year. That's a long time without PE.

Comment

Not entirely, no. At least I've not heard reports from people that have stopped for more than a year keeping all of their gains. That's not to say that you have to continue the pace you're using for growth, but you have to do something. It probably varies from person to person, but people that have been on a maintenance program for any good period are hard to find, so it's hard to say what you really need to do to keep your gains. Most of the people that have made enough gains to think about maintenance seem to become lifelong PE'ers and choose to continue on a more rigorous routine to keep gaining.

Comment

Honestly - my plan is to achieve my goal and quit. I don't want to PE throughout my whole life.
                          Hence what you say its a little bit problematic for me :\ Isn't there any thread on that issue of maintaining gains without continue crazy routines?
                          Starting stats (June 2011):
                          BPEL - 6.2''
                          BPFSL - 6.375''
                          EG - 4.6''

Short-term goal:
                          BPEL - 6.5''
                          EG - 5''

My PE Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by lenimebond View Post
                            I have readed a lot of times "use it or lose it". Well, my penis is really injured right now, I have some weird hard veins on it making it look a little deformed (anyone know about this? please answer). So I obviously need to put it to rest, so I plan to stop masturbating or anything with my penis (except urinating of course lol) for at least 2 weeks. But I'm concerned that if I stop "using it" i will "lose" some of it. What do you think? Thanks!!!
                            Weird hard veins? Are they blue and do they move with the skin or under it?
                            2/14/11 Began PE:
                            BPEL 5.5"
                            MSEG 5.25"

6/14
                            BPEL 6.1"
                            MSEG 5.25"

2/14/13 PE size Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Honestly - my plan is to achieve my goal and quit. I don't want to PE throughout my whole life.
                              Hence what you say its a little bit problematic for me :\ Isn't there any thread on that issue of maintaining gains without continue crazy routines?
                              Do not quit on me Chong!

Comment

Working...
                              X