8 fingered squeeze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 fingered squeeze.

This exercise will really raise the ribs on your erect penis. 8 fingered squeezes.

1: Wrap all eight finers around your fully erect penis and gently squeeze.
    2: Squeeze each finger starting from the base moving up to just under the glans. Do not squeeze the glans. If your penis turns white or purple or you cause pain your squeezing to tight easy does it son.
    3: Then squeeze all 8 fingers at once and hold for five seconds.

What to look for:
    you will temporarily lose some of your erection following this exercise, you will need to stroke it back up to 95-100% erection before you squeeze again.

Eventually you should see some improvement in girth size.

Sample workout: any high degree of erection exercise should be preceded with a full routine to graduate up to the advanced routine.

Warm up (Fowfers or bed fowfers) 20 minutes.
    stretch make it static and slow. 10 -15 minutes, apply heat if necessary to keep the pecker hot and pliable. Between stretches warm that puppy up again. Rice sock is good for that.
    slow jelking, Ok big boy your shlong is long enlough to jelq slower you should aim for 20-30 slow jelqs. These jelqs should take between 5-20 seconds.
    you can kegel at anytine during the routine. Now try to hold that kegel for an entire minute if you can.
    8 fingered squeeze. Do 3 sets.

You can do these squeezes during your ballooning and edging routines. i think a nice warm up would be good to ensure maximum potential before you start wanking that thing.

Girth routines should only be done two days per week with two rest days between. This is a really great girth exercise but it is very intense.

Here is a squeeze exercie for newbies, 4 fingerd squuezes.

1: start out flaccid
    2: gnetly squueze your penis about 30-100 times, hyou can also include the glans providing they remain soft.
    Warm up first of course, doing these in the shower is great.

what to expect, ypur penis will become engoged w/o getting fully erect say you max out at 80% erection level.

8 fingered semi flaccid squeeze.

Some of you can do this once you have done a 100 or so 4 fingered squeezes.
    Wrap both hands around your semi erect penis.
    Squeeze the bottom hand first this pushes the blood up towards the glans.
    Then with the top set of fingers push the blood bulge back down the shaft.

Remember gentle sqeezes work the best, tight squeezes don't do shit you wiont get expansion and you will have shitty EQ.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 01-10-2010, 11:01 AM. Reason: to add in 4 and 8 fingerd semi erect squeezes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by AvgJoe View Post
      Cool
      Yeah i thought so.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        This exercise will really raise the ribs on your erect penis. 8 fingered squeezes.

1: wrap all eight fingers or as many as you can around your erect penis.
        2: squeeze each finger starting from the base moving up to just under the glans. Do not squeeze the glans. If your penis turns white or purple or you cause pain your squeezing to tight easy does it son.
        3: then squeeze all 8 fingers at once and hold for five seconds.

What to look for:
        you will temporarily lose some of your erection following this exercise, you will need to stroke it back up to 95-100% erection before you squeeze again.

Eventually you should see some improvement in girth size.

Sample workout: any high degree of erection exercise should be preceded with a full routine to graduate up to the advanced routine.

Warm up (Fowfers or bed fowfers) 20 minutes.
        stretch make it static and slow. 10 -15 minutes, apply heat if necessary to keep the pecker hot and pliable. Between stretches warm that puppy up again. Rice sock is good for that.
        slow jelking, Ok big boy your shlong is long enlough to jelq slower you should aim for 20-30 slow jelqs. These jelqs should take between 5-20 seconds.
        you can kegel at anytine during the routine. Now try to hold that kegel for an entire minute if you can.
        8 fingered squeeze. Do 3 sets.

You can do these squeezes during your ballooning and edging routines. i think a nice warm up would be good to ensure maximum potential before you start wanking that thing.

Girth routines should only be done two days per week with two rest days between. This is a really great girth exercise but it is very intense.

Kingpole,

Does this eight finger squeeze really work? Is this a intermediate exercise for the newbie?
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
          Kingpole,

Does this eight finger squeeze really work? Is this a intermediate exercise for the newbie?
          I did the eight finger squeeze often during my edging routine a while back. I think that it is what got me to 8"nbp. This is an advanced exercise and newbs should stay away from it. And advanced PE'rs should exercise extreme caution. I have also over did it a few times and loss some eq a few times from doing this.

Comment

What is the medical/technical name for the "ribs" that appear on your penis after much girth work?

Comment

Originally posted by supermilkman View Post
              What is the medical/technical name for the "ribs" that appear on your penis after much girth work?
              Thats a good question but you see them when your erections are large or extremely engorged.

Comment

I revised this thread and added in semi erect 4 fingered and 8 fingered squeezes. If you can't use all fout or all 8 fingeres dont get discouraged use as many as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post

1: Wrap all eight finers around your fully erect penis and gently squeeze.
                  Last Time I checked, I had 10 fingers.
                  Starting (November 22, 2009):
                  7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
                  Now:
                  7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
                  Short term goal:
                  7" nbpel
                  Long term goal:
                  8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

Comment

You have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs
                    Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
                    Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
                    Ultimate Goal
                    : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Comment

I... did not understand it. Any pics to illustrate?
                      starting with 13cm
                      currently (?) 18cm
                      going for 23cm (9.055in) until NEXT new year's eve. mid-term goal is 18,5cm until easter!

Comment

Originally posted by neandertal View Post
                        I... did not understand it. Any pics to illustrate?
                        No not yet but i may be getting a digital camera soon.

Comment

Just lost a great opportunity to get one from Mr. Santa...
                          starting with 13cm
                          currently (?) 18cm
                          going for 23cm (9.055in) until NEXT new year's eve. mid-term goal is 18,5cm until easter!

Comment

Originally posted by neandertal View Post
                            Just lost a great opportunity to get one from Mr. Santa...
                            I am actually expecting a digital camera to come from my brother in a few days. When i figure out how it works i will post a short clips on squeezez.
                            kingpole
                            Retired Moderator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by kingpole; 01-14-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

5-20 secs for jelq thats a long jelq! a need tae get a grip a ma jelqs struggle to get 5 ,20 secs is legendery
                              29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                              EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                              NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                              EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                              EG-6"

Comment

Working...