Should I Jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Jelq?

I'm an average dude with measuring in at 6.4 long and 5.3 girth. My ex said I was hung like a tampon while the girl I'm with now loves it and chums anywhere from 2-10 times (at least she acts it :]). I've been shadowing the site for awhile and tried to follow JP and his program. No real noticeable gains in the brief time I spent doing it. Should I continue or accept what I have?

That is up to you sir. It really does work though if that is what you are asking. Just take it very easy in the beginning.
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

If I wasnt at work there is more background info I'd like to post up. I don't doubt it's effectiveness. I've seen my flaccid state almost double and I love it. I'm worried about injury. With every exercise I perform I have found variants that leave me lost and indecisive with which to way execute them. I also have no idea what a warm down entails and the last time I did feel numbness, enough to force me to back off. Two weeks later and I still have that motivation to improve my body, it is my temple and I want every part of it maxing out it's potential. If I can gain 2 inches i'll do what it takes and take what supplements I need to. I'm just worried that maybe I have more of a risk to worry about than reward. The bottom line that I wonder is, whether or not I NeedThatPE .

Comment

I'm also curious if there is any evidence that certain lengths have greater potential for gains.

Comment

Do you need it? No you don't. You are above average in both length and girth. Its funny what a comment from a mean spirited woman can do to us. Hell I don't "need" it but I like it and want to see where I can go with it. It has sure helped with my confidence level.

As for injuries you just have to take it very easy until you get to know what your body can and can't handle and what you are comfortable with. Warm up is crucial. Nevermind a hot washcloth for 5 minutes. Make a rice sock and go for 20 minutes. Same with the warmdown. Warming up is for loosening everything down there to help prevent injury just like stretching and warming up before any exercise. Warming down is for promoting faster and more effective healing by restoring maximum bloodflow and hopefully preventing turtling. Again just like a cooldown when doing normal exercise.

As much as I have read on this and other forums I haven't seen any evidence supporting any kind of size determining whether or not you will gain faster or slower.

Hope this helps!
          pterodactyl

Comment

Oh and just use the forum search to find rice sock and turtling if you are not familiar.
            pterodactyl

Comment

hung like a tampon?? I used to be 5.3 inches of girth and always fitted pretty tight in most pussy .. never fitted loose maybe a not so tight in only a girl out of 7 I fucked with... 6.4 x 5.3 is actually above average.. was your ex black or was her pussy as wide as a whale's ass??
              S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
              1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
              G
              BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

You should give it a try...........You will be amazed when you will see that it really works !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mystic, I have never actually busted out laughing before. Thanks dude. I was 19 and she was 16 lol.
                  NeedthatPE
                  Last edited by NeedthatPE; 07-12-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic wolf View Post
                    hung like a tampon?? I used to be 5.3 inches of girth and always fitted pretty tight in most pussy .. never fitted loose maybe a not so tight in only a girl out of 7 I fucked with... 6.4 x 5.3 is actually above average.. was your ex black or was her pussy as wide as a whale's ass??
                    LOL! probably was!!!

Anyways, you should continue with PE!!! You need to have patience...PE can take many months to start seeing gains in length and girth, you just have to stay committed to it and ALWAYS get a proper warm up. (atleast 10 minutes)

Are you edging at all? You might want to look into it. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

Good luck

Raider

Comment

Yeah, he hit the nail on the head with the black whale remark ;D. She was actually really healthy but I should have known she was a size queen when I noticed she had a few too many Chris Brown posters up haha. Shout out the the homies who need not education in the ways of the Jelq.
                      But thanks for the advice Pterodactyl, Mystic and Raider. Attempt #2 will be iniatiated tonight'

Comment

Working...
                      X