New routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New routine

Finished the 90 day program and added few exercises. What do you think? Is it OK?

(30 sec stretches three directions + 50 rotary stretches) x2
    (50 jelqs + 30 V-jelqs) x2
    45 sec Uli x3
    Horse Squeeze x5
    Kegels

All that every other day.

Remove the Uli's and Horse Squeezes until you're 6 months into PE. Finishing a beginner conditioning routine doesn't mean you're conditioned for really advanced techniques. More advanced exercises =/= more gains.

Comment

But whats the point, I havent gained anything in 1,5 months.

Comment

If you're wanting to get quick gains or think gains come in such a short time, there is no point. We don't say PE takes time and dedication for nothing. The first 3 months is just a period of time for beginners to condition themselves. Anything after that is when you can really start to expect gains, though slowly. Pretty much all advanced exercises should not be done by someone who is not conditioned for them. You're fine for more advanced beginner techniques or intermediate ones, but nothing that requires a minimum of 6 months of PE before doing.

Comment

And what is an indermediate technique? There are no intermediate girth exercises, except jelq.

Comment

Top 10 Rated Intermediate Penis Exercises

It's best that you continue on with a known routine for another 3 months and see how you respond to that before you go off on a quest to go after your goals. You never know, jelqing might be what works for you and not squeezes.

Comment

Top 10 Rated Intermediate Penis Exercises

It's best that you continue on with a known routine for another 3 months and see how you respond to that before you go off on a quest to go after your goals. You never know, jelqing might be what works for you and not squeezes.
              There's only one additional exercise - flaccid bend, which is kinda weird because it's said to be done at 50-60% erection level. I will give it a try, but I don't want to increase my penis in length at all.
              If jelqing worked for me I should have gained at least a mm in 1,5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                If jelqing worked for me I should have gained at least a mm in 1,5 months.
                If PE is going to work for you, you need to get out of that mindset. 1.5 months is absolutely no time in PE to determine if something is or is not working for you. Do not expect to see gains come in a week, two weeks, month, etc. If you want to determine that something does not work, give it at least 3 months. Seeing as you have not had 3 months of time to see what works and what doesn't, there's no way you can say jelqing doesn't work for you. The three months with the JP90 routine doesn't count, because as I said, that is for conditioning yourself for PE, not gaining; gains don't always come in the first 3 months for everyone.

Comment

If PE is going to work for you, you need to get out of that mindset. 1.5 months is absolutely no time in PE to determine if something is or is not working for you. Do not expect to see gains come in a week, two weeks, month, etc. If you want to determine that something does not work, give it at least 3 months. Seeing as you have not had 3 months of time to see what works and what doesn't, there's no way you can say jelqing doesn't work for you. The three months with the JP90 routine doesn't count, because as I said, that is for conditioning yourself for PE, not gaining; gains don't always come in the first 3 months for everyone.
                  If gains don't come within that time, there is no logical reason for them to come afterwards, unless something is changed. It seems to me you are saying that there will be gains with no apparent reason if I continue doing something that doesn't bring gains. That's called magic.

Comment

If gains don't come within that time, there is no logical reason for them to come afterwards, unless something is changed. It seems to me you are saying that there will be gains with no apparent reason if I continue doing something that doesn't bring gains. That's called magic.
                    I went 3 months doing the same routine and really see any gains...after month 4 of the same routine I saw great gains. I guess I really am Yoda!!!

I should change my name

Raider....maybe Yoda

Comment

The penis isn't like your arms or legs where each workout will lead to an increase in muscle size. Gains take time. 1.5 months is nothing in terms of a long time in PE. You wont know if it wont give you gains if you never give it enough time to even see if gains come.

It's not that gains will come with no apparent reason, but that we currently do not know medically what causes smooth muscle to grow. We just know it's not a quick, results now type of thing.

Comment

The penis isn't like your arms or legs where each workout will lead to an increase in muscle size. Gains take time. 1.5 months is nothing in terms of a long time in PE. You wont know if it wont give you gains if you never give it enough time to even see if gains come.

It's not that gains will come with no apparent reason, but that we currently do not know medically what causes smooth muscle to grow. We just know it's not a quick, results now type of thing.
                        So you say that it doesn't increace gradually but suddenly? For example there is no increase in 3 months but then suddenly in month 4 it increases by 5mm with no apparent reason. What would be the cause for that in your opinion?
                        In my opinion more likely scenario is that there are gains at first, but then penis gets used to it and gains stop. Or the growth is gradual. I would be OK with a 1mm increase per month.

Comment

There is no set amount of growth per time that one can say. After what people have seen over years of PE, is that growth is not a constant thing, usually coming in bursts of growth. I myself experienced something similar. In the first 3 months, the only gains I had were from an increase in EQ, about .25". After that I saw nothing until a month and a half later. In 2.5 months it was just shy of .5" in actual gains that I noticed. So I went 4.5 months before I ever saw anything, though I was somewhat doing PE off and on for a few years before I decided to really go at it.

What I think is going on, really is hard to say. If it was so easy as just guessing, scientists and medical professionals would already know. My thinking with the smooth muscle growth is it might just be the compounding of acute injuries to the tissue, similar to what happens to skeletal muscle to cause growth, and eventually the brain releases a chemical which causes the smooth muscle to strengthen and grow.
                          Though this is of course based on absolutely no factual evidence. The muscle in the penis is the same muscle found in other internal organs of ours, like the lungs and bladder.

Though not everyone is the same. What can be said though is 1-1.5 months is not time to tell if something is or isn't working, and there's no way to say that you will gain ___mm every ___months always.
                          Last edited by DemOne; 07-12-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

OK, what would be a good intermediate routine then?

(30 sec stretches three directions + 50 rotary stretches) x2
                            (50 jelqs + 30 V-jelqs) x3
                            Flacid Bend x4
                            Kegels

But should I do it every other day or 2 on 1 off?

Comment

If it was up to me, doing the JP90 routine again for another 3 months then moving on to girth exercises.
                              Last edited by DemOne; 07-13-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X