Did I really gain anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I really gain anything?

I recently measured myself, and it appears that I didn't really gain anything. I think its just from pressing the ruler in deeper, or changing the angles etc... If I gained something its pretty small, like 1/8 of an inch, maybe 1/4 at most. Its discouraging to say the least. I could have also just looked at the notches on the ruler differently. But all this time I swear that I feel longer and fatter. My partner has even commented that I seemed larger. I was expecting to be like an inch or two larger, nothing like that at all. I am afraid to say how long I have tried. I still feel larger, and think I look larger, but objective measurements say no.

Well since you and your partner both say it looks bigger, odds are....wait for it....you're bigger!!! I'm betting you either measured wrong last time or now you're having problems getting a full erection before measuring. Try edging for 20 minutes or more and then measure.

Raider

Comment

You know an eighth of an inch or fourth are actually quite large. You would have noticed an inch or two difference.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        You know an eighth of an inch or fourth are actually quite large. You would have noticed an inch or two difference.
        And if you think about it, if someone gains an inch in a year, that's less then .1 or one tenth of of an inch per month so unless you're taking pictures, it would be impossible to watch the gains cause they're coming so slow.

Comment

Thank you raider and Np97, that makes me feel better. You guys are the best! I bet I would have noticed an inch or two difference, thats for sure! I probably would have to sit down and take a deep breath. I guess its good that I didn't gain that much. I was amazed for what did happen, if it were an inch, man that would maybe be a shock to the system.

Comment

Originally posted by acceb View Post
            I recently measured myself, and it appears that I didn't really gain anything. I think its just from pressing the ruler in deeper, or changing the angles etc... If I gained something its pretty small, like 1/8 of an inch, maybe 1/4 at most. Its discouraging to say the least. I could have also just looked at the notches on the ruler differently. But all this time I swear that I feel longer and fatter. My partner has even commented that I seemed larger. I was expecting to be like an inch or two larger, nothing like that at all. I am afraid to say how long I have tried. I still feel larger, and think I look larger, but objective measurements say no.
            I see you just Joined 7-3-11. So going by that it's only been 8 days since you started ??

Comment

Well corky, I found this website very recently, however I have been doing PE for around 3 years. More intensely the last 2 years. And actually I attempted a few things rather sporatically for a few years before that. I didn't know what I was doing. I sometimes feel like I still don't know. But at least the last two years I had a regular routine and schedule. It was enough such that I literally could not go to sleep until I did pe, like brushing ones teeth or showering.

I tried measuring again, with a full erection, bouncing with each heart beat type of erection. I am pretty sure I could not get any larger or harder. Still the same measurements! Its such a small gain, such that it could be caused completely by measurement error. I am skeptical now if I even gained anything at all. That is really for the first time. I gave it a good go, and maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I have heard people claiming several inches of gains, but I don't think I even got 1/4 inch gain in length.

Its not the end. I did a routine again last night, so I still have hope. I tried really doing a longer warm up and longer warm down. I don't know what else I could change, but I still have hope. I am still confused, because I swear up and down that my penis is larger, fuller, definately harder. However, the ruler says no! The hardness factor is more difficult to measure by ruler. Perhaps there is something I am missing?

It got me thinking I should reread everything from the start. How to propery measure, take photos, maybe even get better equipment. I don't have much money, so that might be a problem. Unfortunately its one of the few things happening in my life, so its kind of sad really. In some ways I am thinking if I don't see any sort of objective gains in another month I should stop entirely.

Comment

Working...
              X