Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get your scrotum to hang low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get your scrotum to hang low?

Most of the time my scrotum hugs my shaft, but once in a while my nuts will hang really low. How do I force my scrotum to hang low so that I can make pumping my penis easier without worrying about getting my nuts sucked in?

Originally posted by ShadowTaimer View Post
    Most of the time my scrotum hugs my shaft, but once in a while my nuts will hang really low. How do I force my scrotum to hang low so that I can make pumping my penis easier without worrying about getting my nuts sucked in?
    Try bed fowfers. When you stick your dick between your legs, pull your balls over the shaft so that the balls stick out from between your legs. That's how I (unintentionally) got my scrotum to hang low.

Comment

Wait for a few years and gravity will help out. LOL
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I used to do pumping, and I don't recall ever having that be a problem. I guess just be really careful when you start pumping. I am not sure why, but I have never found the idea of forcing my testes to hang low a very interesting idea. I guess its because I have seen the results of people stretching the scrotum out, and I haven't found it appealing. To each their own I guess.

Comment

They hang close the shaft when they're cold and hang loose when they're warm enough. So keep them hot and you're golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad View Post
            They hang close the shaft when they're cold and hang loose when they're warm enough. So keep them hot and you're golden.
            This is normal to shrink up when cold and hang when warm. They do sell scrotum stretchers, they fit around your sac in between your shaft and nuts to help stretch the skin.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
            Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
            Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Buy an RoP. After a few hours in mine it hangs quite low.
              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

I never wanted low hanging balls but unfortunately my turkey neck gave me some low hangers.. (oh no).

Comment

is the turkey neck a bad thing? I am just wondering. thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowTaimer View Post
                    I had a similar problem. Make sure you have a properly sized cylinder and when entering the tube always press the tube tight up against the bottom of the shaft until the vacuum starts to pull the tube in against your body.

I have also read that some guys tie a shoe lace around the top of scrotum and pull it away from the body until the vacuum takes effect.

If you warm your unit with a rice sock, etc., your balls should hang lower.

I have been pumping for over a year and my balls now hang lower at room temperature
                    not2big
                    Senior Super Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by not2big; 07-13-2011, 12:31 PM.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by searcher View Post
                      is the turkey neck a bad thing? I am just wondering. thanks in advance
                      If doing lots of PE gives me a bigger dick and also a bit of turkeyneck then i don't mind about the turkeyneck. But saying that turkeynecks aren't the most attractive, so i know if this year i entered most beautiful ballsack of the year award...i know i wouldn't win it.

PS: I think i will give the competition a miss this year (WTF!).

Comment

What is RoP?

Comment

If your uptight they ride uptight, snug your body. Try relaxing with a glass of cold green tea.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

There is truth to that, tenseness and anxiety can cause them to tighten up. I have to say though, I have anxiety problems and I think I have pendulous tanuki balls. We should have a poll on that, is it possible to accurately measure ball hang?

Comment

Now all we need is to hear is Big balls by AC/DC lol
                              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                              X