Thread: basic jelq
- 07-13-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
When doing the basic regualar jelq I dont feel pressure and it dosent feel as effective to me as it did when I started pe.When I started pe a year ago I would feel lots of pressure and blood pushing when doing both regular jelqs and V jelqs.I never did pe consistintly because of masturbation addiction but now im back on pe and done with the wanking.But when I do regular jelqs I dont feel the same presuure and blood flow as the v jelqs.I use vaseline and do them at all different erection levels.is this normal is it just the shape of my penis that the v jelqs are just more effective for me?Because it dosent seem like I get much out of the regular jelqs I still do them though
- 07-13-2011 #2
What level of erection are you doing your jelqs at? and how slow are your jelq strokes?
I don't feel the same pressure either but I can't still feel my glans get really hard so I know the jelqs are working. Also, you can tell if the jelqs are working if the glans and upper shafter are red (filled with blood) after the jelqs.
RaiderIf you don't want to date me - that's fine, I get that, but you're wrong and I hate you.
It is that big, deal with it, I've got an Ed Helms.
- By kiwi premium in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:41 AM
- By rowlanry in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:31 AM
- By mechanicJT in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:06 AM
- By IdealPenis in forum The GymReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:11 PM
- By Bo0st in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2009, 05:50 AM