Goal length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal length

Just curious what most people think the ideal length is.

I have noticed that I can touch the cervix only in some positions and only with some girls.
    I would like to touch the cervix comfortably and easily and still be able to hit hard (balls deep.. or crotches clapping whatever you wanna call it) without hurting anyone.

I know it varies from woman to woman and depending on the girls mood, because one time a not-aroused girl climbed on top of me and it hit the cervix right away and it hurt for both of us...

I figure I am just under 6" and maybe an extra inch would be ideal???? so just under 7 inches is perfect?
    Curious to know your opinions so I can set my goal.

P.S. as extra evidence.. some of my friends love these spinning vibrator toys (with like rotating ball bearings in them) that they sell that have a vibrator thingy for the clit and they seem to be just under 7" deep (maybe 6 3/4) and pretty much the exact same thickness as me.. so I figure I'd like to hit those dimensions exactly. Yeah. Wonder how long it will take.

Comment

My goal is 7.5x6 (NBPELxMEG) but I'd also like to fix the leftward curve.

Comment

Originally posted by elbarn View Post
        Just curious what most people think the ideal length is.

I have noticed that I can touch the cervix only in some positions and only with some girls.
        I would like to touch the cervix comfortably and easily and still be able to hit hard (balls deep.. or crotches clapping whatever you wanna call it) without hurting anyone.

I know it varies from woman to woman and depending on the girls mood, because one time a not-aroused girl climbed on top of me and it hit the cervix right away and it hurt for both of us...

I figure I am just under 6" and maybe an extra inch would be ideal???? so just under 7 inches is perfect?
        Curious to know your opinions so I can set my goal.
        "Perfect Length" does not exist in reality. That is why you must choose a size that makes *you happy. After all, you are the one that is spending the time on it. Have fun

Comment

^Yep.
          Whatever you want is ideal for you.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

The bigger/longer the better in my opinion. My goal isn't to be a great lover, I would have stopped pe a long time ago if that was the case. My goal is to have a cock that i am proud of and girls think is big. Even if that means too big for some.
            -2008 - 6.5x4.8
            -2011 - 7.4x5.1
            -Goal - 7.8x5.5

Comment

P.S. as extra evidence.. some of my friends love these spinning vibrator toys (with like rotating ball bearings in them) that they sell that have a vibrator thingy for the clit and they seem to be just under 7" deep (maybe 6 3/4) and pretty much the exact same thickness as me.. so I figure I'd like to hit those dimensions exactly. Yeah. Wonder how long it will take.
              What's you girth, elbarn?
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

I couldn't agree more with what ByggD said. When you get down to it PE is more for you not for her/him. Don't be worried about "what if it's to big", this is for you and if your partner loves you enough you'll make it work. My goal is 8x6 (like a lot of people) and once I get that it doesn't mean I'm going to stop because it's whatIwant. Set a goal and make it happen.
                Start - 5" x 4.6"...ish (no clue when I actually started PE)

4/1/12 - 7.25" BPEL x 5.25" MEG
                11/23/12 - 7.5" BPEL x 5.375 MEG
                11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Short Term Goal - 8" x 5.5"
                Long Term Goal - 9.5" x 6.5"

Comment

lol i like your guys attitudes here.. it kinda cracks me up. youre like "I dont really care is she likes it or not... that mo********a is gonna big and shes not gonna be able walk for 2 days.."

@Samurai.. girls often tell me I'm thick. I've measured twice. 5.5 and 5.3. Im guessing the 5.3 one was more accurate. I read up on how you guys (well technically us guys.. since im on the PE team now) measure length and its 5.7 to the base and 6.6 BP.

A word on positions.... One thing that does NOT really favor average length guys like me is going from behind with her legs straight (like she is lying down on her stomach or spoons position)
                  This is kinda a shame because these are fun and gentle and intimate and well... I could use an extra inch Ill just say that. If I can get that one inch Ill be happy.

Comment

OK wow.. I just looked up the dimensions on the vibrator thing I was talking about that two of my buddies use and love..

Its a lot smaller than I thought by looking at it! I guess its true what they say.. other ones always look bigger to you.

Insertable length: 5 3/4"
                    Circumference: 4 3/4"

another similar model is

Insertable length: 5.5"
                    Circumference: 5"

Comment

lol i like your guys attitudes here.. it kinda cracks me up. youre like "I dont really care is she likes it or not... that mo********a is gonna big and shes not gonna be able walk for 2 days.."

@Samurai.. girls often tell me I'm thick. I've measured twice. 5.5 and 5.3. Im guessing the 5.3 one was more accurate. I read up on how you guys (well technically us guys.. since im on the PE team now) measure length and its 5.7 to the base and 6.6 BP.

A word on positions.... One thing that does NOT really favor average length guys like me is going from behind with her legs straight (like she is lying down on her stomach or spoons position)
                      This is kinda a shame because these are fun and gentle and intimate and well... I could use an extra inch Ill just say that. If I can get that one inch Ill be happy.
                      Hahaha, I don't know if I have the mental frame to which you speak. However, I am doing PE for me. Also, I am single and in my mid-20's. The women I hang out with, and am attracted to, talk about sex a lot. I am pretty open to conversation and they seem to like "bigger" cocks. It is true, they do not know the average size and they don't sleep with a guy and say, "Yeah, he was 7.35 inches." That is just silly. What they do is say is, "I could wrap both hands around it and still suck him. It was great!" So, I get an idea of what size I want to be based on their sexual experiences. Please understand that these women should not be considered the voice of all women. I am just attracted to women like them and their opinions matter to me.

Comment

Yeah I feel ya... bigger is more exciting and youll get more attention and be talked about more... but I think after a certain point it will actually take away from both of yalls sex life..

You put half an inch on in a month!! Way to go bra!! I started 2 days ago and my goal is .3 inches this month for a legit... no bullshit, not exaggerated, not bone-pressed, not rounded-up 6 incher. Get get get it!!!!

Comment

Yeah I feel ya... bigger is more exciting and youll get more attention and be talked about more... but I think after a certain point it will actually take away from both of yalls sex life..

You put half an inch on in a month!! Way to go bra!! I started 2 days ago and my goal is .3 inches this month for a legit... no bullshit, not exaggerated, not bone-pressed, not rounded-up 6 incher. Get get get it!!!!
                          Eh, I view relationships quite a bit differently than the average person out there. Also, I like slow, passionate sex, unless she is on top then I just like to see her go crazy . Again, I am doing PE for me. Also, women generally expect me to be huge. I am athletically built and I am nearly 6'5" tall. Furthermore, my friends call me Big D because of my height--it makes me want to have a Big D as well...Damn Nickname! I remember the first time I met one of my current friends. They were smoking (which I absolutely do not like) outside of the bar and I walked up, hugged my friend, then I was introduced and she said, "You must have a big dick" . Some women and their ideas about height, hands, feet, ect in relation to penis size.

As for my gains, I gained 11mm in six weeks. I firmly believe 3mm of that was from EQ increase. I never had a problem with EQ but my guy gets ridiculously hard now.

Also, from what I understand here on the forums my gain was pretty rare. I mean, 0.43" in six-weeks is almost unheard of, but it keeps me motivated. If you go to the success forum you can find my routine somewhere in there. The thread is called "The measuring tape didn't lie! OMG!" or something like that. I do encourage you to take it relatively easy on your guy though. You only get one; treat it well.
                          Last edited by ByggD; 09-19-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ByggD View Post
                            "Perfect Length" does not exist in reality. That is why you must choose a size that makes you happy. After all, you are the one that is spending the time on it.

The plain truth is this: Size gains will vary from man to man, usually between 1-3 inches. Many factors must be considered, including your age, health, willingness and ability to perform the exercises, even your mental attitude.

Comment

Working...
                            X