Post and tell or show and tell :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post and tell or show and tell :)

Well just another thread but please post a routine that worked out for you all, much appreciated if you did

Routines that worked out for me...JP's 90 day routine and the routine that I'm doing right now. Just take a look at my log in my signature cuz my routine has been changing for the past week or so. I'm trying to find out what feels best and I think I found it!

Remember that one of the biggest parts of PE is finding out what works well for YOUR penis and not what worked well for others. Everyone is different broseph.

Raider

Comment

Thanks RAIDER

Comment

I started out with JP's got good results but think it was to much for my penis just starting out so I changed the routine a bit.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

7minute warm up
          175 jelqs;used the jelq device)
          oriental massage( 4 types of streches)
          50 5second kegals
          edging 10 minutes
          7minute warmdown
          05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
          Flaccid:3.0
          Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
          Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
          Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
          Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by Miamihurricane View Post
            7minute warm up
            175 jelqs;used the jelq device)
            oriental massage( 4 types of streches)
            50 5second kegals
            edging 10 minutes
            7minute warmdown
            Miami, would you recommend the jelq device? Does it work better than your manual jelqing?
            Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
            Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
            Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

I gained plenty from this one! I am pushing 6.5 NBPEL now but won't post my updated size until I reach 7"

5 minutes stretch (all directions)
              25 minute Jelq (V-5mins, and 5-10 second strokes, varied grips, different directions, Squeezes, two hands, 75 percent EQ)
              15v minutes combo ULI's, Supra Slammers, Erect bends, Tunica Tugs
              6 days one off!! This routine is never the same given the different techniques and variable exercises (Mixing it up according to what feels good)
              Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
              Shortdog 2019

Comment

Originally posted by shortdog View Post
                I gained plenty from this one! I am pushing 6.5 NBPEL now but won't post my updated size until I reach 7"

25 minute Jelq (V-5mins, and 5-10 second strokes, varied grips, different directions, Squeezes, two hands, 75 percent EQ)
                6 days one off!! This routine is never the same given the different techniques and variable exercises (Mixing it up according to what feels good)
                Great gaines Shortdog, thats outsatnding.
                My programs are in my "bigopimpimps progress log.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by shortdog View Post

Shortdog, you gained at over 2" in length and almost 2" in girth. That is amazing, congrats.
                  So you recommend mixing it up? Kind of like keeping your dick guessing.Is there any of these exercises that you feel gave you the most gains? Also, I noticed you haven't put down edging. Do you edge at all?
                  Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                  Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                  Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Working...
                  X