Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fowfers, potential loss of erection angle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowfers, potential loss of erection angle?

Hello allo,
    I asked this twice in the "bed fowfers 101" thread but I got no answer so I open a new one hoping to catch more attention.

Recently I discovered bed (and for some, DESK) fowfers and it would be a nice and easy way to increase the soft package. I have a worry though: that it could lead to a loss of quality in the erection, et least to a lowering of its angle. Here's my reasoning:

With fowfers, the erect penis won't get bigger. So, it will remain the same long, the same large: in other - maybe more effective words to describe my thoughts - the same VOLUME and WEIGHT.

Now, if a "thing" of the same volume and weight as before is attached to longer and most important LOOSER ligaments,
    isn't that thing naturally prone to point more downwards?
    Same force, less resistance - by looser ligaments.

Any fowfwer gainer here that would like to share his experience with regards to this matter?

Thanks!

Not a Fowferer here but ... I did ask a very similar question concerning side-to-side stretches. These pull the penis downwards and then also stretch it by swinging it from side to side in that extended condition.

The advice I got was that with plenty of stamina exercises such as erect kegels, the angle of erection should not change.

Well I can't vouch for the total accuracy of that reply, but I can say that my own erection angle has not changed significantly during my PE experience of about 8 months. Not that I'm totally happy with my erection angle, but that's another story.

Comment

Any fowfer here?

Comment

I fowfer all the time and I have never had or ever heard of anyone here having this problem. I highly doubt it will effect your erection level though.

And you said that bed fowfers won't help with erect gains? Doing fowfers after a workout helps the healing process for your gains to come quicker so in the long run, they do improve your erect gains just like traction wrapping would. It's keeping your dick elongated so since it's healing while streched out, your penis, overtime, will start to have a longer flaccid hang.

I have never heard of fowfers causing any negative effects which is why I love doing them all the time

Raider

Comment

If your package is pulled down (such as by hanging) or by fowfers...which seem to gentle to work to me, but who am I to say if someone else swears by them....you actually could GAIN length as more internal penis is exposed. You could also get a lower erection angle if they actually work.

Seems too easy to me to work. Hanging stretches the ligaments and pulls out internal penis to make it external penis and makes it longer. I think it can lower the erection angle...but yes the external penis may be heavier...

That seems great to me, who cares about a lower erection angle unless you expect to be standing up and running around with an erection.

Id rather have a bigger one with a lower angle than a smaller one pointing straight up!

Best

Comment

does fowfers get to a point where your flaccid penis gets almost the same as your erect?
            do you need to warm up before/after fowfers? i'm doing it right now ahuahuau (without warm up)

Comment

another question, i've been hanging with an x4 labs device for about 5 monts, i've gained 1 1/2 inch along with jelq, kegel and other exercises, i suppose fowfers would get almost resultless since my tugback is almost at 6 o clock, and surely will be after 1 or 2 months of hanging

Comment

Originally posted by vkytp View Post
                does fowfers get to a point where your flaccid penis gets almost the same as your erect?
                do you need to warm up before/after fowfers? i'm doing it right now ahuahuau (without warm up)
                Nobosy has gotten their flaccid as long as their erect just from fowfers and you don't need a warm up to do them.

Raider

Comment

Working...
                X