Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching with whole hand?

Hey everyone:

I have a question about manual directional stretches. Since we are stretching the ligaments at the base of the penis, is it ok to grasp the penis with the whole hand under the glans and pull, instead of an O.K grip before the glans? I mean we are not stretching the actual penis just the ligs right? I get a much better pull and tension on the ligs if i grab the penis with my whole hand. One other thing, I have a very small flaccid penis so when i use my whole hand it takes up my entire flaccid, would that be ok??

Thanks so much for everyones help in advance.

Originally posted by Fitetoend View Post
    Hey everyone:

I have a question about manual directional stretches. Since we are stretching the ligaments at the base of the penis, is it ok to grasp the penis with the whole hand under the glans and pull, instead of an O.K grip before the glans? I mean we are not stretching the actual penis just the ligs right? I get a much better pull and tension on the ligs if i grab the penis with my whole hand. One other thing, I have a very small flaccid penis so when i use my whole hand it takes up my entire flaccid, would that be ok??

Thanks so much for everyones help in advance.
    If you are just beginning I think you should stick with the "traditional" okay grip. After a couple of weeks of conditioning you could then move into more intense stretches. I generally pull my ligs with three fingers and my thumb at about mid-shaft because, you are right, you get a better stretch. However, I still spend some time pulling from just beneath the glans because it targets different areas. It is just a matter of if you are ready for that kind of intensity yet. I hope that helped.

Comment

Hey ByggD

Thanks for the response. WOW, you grew close to half an inch in a little over a month. Did you do jp90's routine? or something else?

Comment

Working...
      X