After one month jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After one month jelq

I gain 0.3 inch in length and 0.2 inch in girth in one month,which I consider too slow.Aside from the small gains,my dick cannot erect as hard as before,I have to stroke many times to erect while I could erect when I wanted one month ago.Here are my qusestion:
    1.what is the average gains?
    2.Can PE contribute to ED?

Consider that if you gain the same every month in 5 months you will have gained 1.2inches in length and a whole inch in girth. That is some serious gaining.
    pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Your gains are above average, .3" in 3 months is a good result, let alone one month. If you're disappointed with that then it's going to be a tough road ahead. As for your erection issues, what is your routine and are you kegeling? Could be some overtraining, maybe give PE a rest for a week.

Comment

0.3 inches in length and 0.2 inches in girth in one month is a lot man! If the gains keep up, that's over an inch in length and almost an inch in girth in 4 months!

The only way PE can cause ED is with improper warm ups (not warming your penis enough), tight grips, stretching to hard, etc. Rest up for a week, it might only be fatigue, and everything should be back to normal. Proper PE cures ED .
        Start
        6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
        4.8" MEG

07/2017
        8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
        5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
        7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
        5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
        4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
          Your gains are above average, .3" in 3 months is a good result, let alone one month. If you're disappointed with that then it's going to be a tough road ahead. As for your erection issues, what is your routine and are you kegeling? Could be some overtraining, maybe give PE a rest for a week.
          My routine:
          Warm up 12min
          jelq 280-350 times
          slavolia
          Last edited by slavolia; 07-14-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavolia View Post
            My routine:
            Warm up 12min
            jelq 280-350 tim
            And there's your problem. You're not stretching or kegeling and you're doing too many jelqs for your level of conditioning. Do yourself a favor and take a week off, then get on JP's 90-day beginner routine.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Comment

And there's your problem. You're not stretching or kegeling and you're doing too many jelqs for your level of conditioning. Do yourself a favor and take a week off, then get on JP's 90-day beginner routine.

What is the point of doing stretch? To warm up or increase length?What about kegel?

Comment

What is the point of doing stretch? To warm up or increase length?What about kegel?
                Stretching helps to relax the tissue to prevent injury and also helps in gains. Kegeling promotes blood flow to the penis and also helps in ejaculation control.

Comment

I agree with Messer 100%

Also man, an increase of .3 in length and .2 in one month are huge gains. 1 inch in a year is less than .1 a month. Don't expect to get these gains every month either because you'll be dissapointed. PE is a slow gaing process and if you're looking for a way to achieve quick gains I got your answer right here. Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't Such a Thing

Good luck bud.

Raider

Comment

I think everybody should do kegels, i'm pretty sure you don't need even to ask why... but your erection quality would be cracker, you would be able to control your ejaculation, your penis will be like a rock and if done along with exercises it would increase your girth.

Comment

if you really want quick gains think about buying a penis extender. i've get 1 1/2 inch in about 5 months of exercising

Comment

I gain 0.3 inch in length and 0.2 inch in girth in one month,which I consider too slow.
                        Dude, considering 99% of men in this world believe they are stuck with the size they are born with and have resigned to a life of unhappiness due to their perceived small size...how can you be unhappy with 0.3 inch length and 0.2 inch girth gains in one month??? I'd be so grateful to get that.

Good luck with your erection problems...I don't have any advice there. I'm sure a more qualified and experienced member than myself can help you with that though.
                        Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                        5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                        4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                        BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DOA View Post
                          Dude, considering 99% of men in this world believe they are stuck with the size they are born with and have resigned to a life of unhappiness due to their perceived small size...how can you be unhappy with 0.3 inch length and 0.2 inch girth gains in one month??? I'd be so grateful to get that.

Good luck with your erection problems...I don't have any advice there. I'm sure a more qualified and experienced member than myself can help you with that though.
                          OK,you're right.I am content with my gains now.

Comment

Originally posted by vkytp View Post
                            I think everybody should do kegels, i'm pretty sure you don't need even to ask why... but your erection quality would be cracker, you would be able to control your ejaculation, your penis will be like a rock and if done along with exercises it would increase your girth.
                            How many kegel should I do per day?And what kind of kegel should I do?And when?During the strectch,jelq, or any other time?
                            slavolia
                            Last edited by slavolia; 07-15-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

How many kegel should I do per day?And what kind of kegel should I do?And when?During the strectch or any other time?
                              If you follow JP's routine, it includes 100 kegels that are performed during the stretches. To make sure your pubic floor muscles do not become imbalanced you may wish to begin introducing reverse kegels, but I'm not sure if you want to be doing those while stretching, you can just do them after you finish the routine. I'm no expert on kegeling and I'm not sure how much is too much for the average beginner, but you may wish to start with 25 reverse kegels and then add in 25 more per week until you are doing 100 of them along with your 100 regular kegels.

Comment

Working...
                              X