Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood on skin?

Hey guys!

Been doing PE for around 4-5months and tonight was just planning on doing a simple Jelq + Uli session and after the Jelq part of routine i had the small red dots on my penor when i began the Uli's... After my second set of Uli's i noticed that one of the red spots had actually bled outside the skin?

After rubbing the blood away it didn't continue bleeding, but i was wondering what's gone on here, whether its common or if i should continue progressing more slowly as it may be too advanced at the moment?

I haven't seen this posted before in my occasional reading of the forums, so thanks if you can fill me in!
    sickchops
    Last edited by sickchops; 07-15-2011, 10:33 AM.

how much size increase have you seen in your 4-5 months??

Comment

I would stop for a few days at least, sounds like a broken blood vessel near the skin surface, you are doing something to hard. its not common to bleed from your penis! take a break, your dong will be there in a few days
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sickchops listen to what BigO is telling you it is great advice!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
        Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
        Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I would get these if I gripped too hard during ULI's and jelqing. Take a few days off to let the blood vessel heal itself and then when you come back, lighten your grip up and see if that's better.

Raider

Comment

Working...
          X