Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INJURED! Advice appreciated

Hi all,
    This is my first post, and I hate it to involve such negative material, but I seemed to have injured myself. I've been jelqing for approximately 3 weeks. A few days ago I decided to increase the intensity of my routine a little bit while in the shower. While doing this I experienced a small pain on the right side of my penis. Since then my penis cannot acheive a full erection, feels semi rubbery, has less feeling, and has a small throbbing pain. I can still acheive orgasam, but it's just not the same. I've looked it up on the internet and seems to happen from time to time. However, in the threads I saw there was never any follow up as to how long it took to heal/if it ever healed. I've stopped jelqing all together and have purchased baby asprin which I read can help with blood flow. I do squats at a lot at the gym and I'm a little concerned that this could possibly worsen the injury? My diet and health are good, and I'm 23. ANY DIAGNOSIS, ADVICE, OR INJURY STORIES(START TO FINISH) WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks for help

You may have strained a lig or just plain overtrained it and that can be painfull. Either way I would take a week off, see how you are and dont stress your abdominal area if your a lifter.
    I know thats not what you want to hear but in a week or so your dong will be there and so will your quads. Takie a break and youll be fine. You can apply heat to it as often as possible but thats it, no edging, no stretching an no jelquing. Stay safe and good luck with your recovery
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the advice..I should add that I've also had a little trouble urinating if the helps pinpoint a possible daignosis. I also run too, should I stop this too?

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        You may have strained a lig or just plain overtrained it and that can be painfull. Either way I would take a week off, see how you are and dont stress your abdominal area if your a lifter.
        I know thats not what you want to hear but in a week or so your dong will be there and so will your quads. Takie a break and youll be fine. You can apply heat to it as often as possible but thats it, no edging, no stretching an no jelquing. Stay safe and good luck with your recovery
        Apply as much heat as you can and don't do anything for your little friend! I might even suggest 2 weeks off instead of just 1 but see how it goes. If you have a little pain while urintaing you could let lube into your urethra which can cause it to sting but not for more than a day or two. You could've have slightly torn it but that's all I can think of.

Good luck man.

Raider

Comment

Will do...Ill apply a rice pack for 20min a night, followed by 81 mg Aspirin before bed...I just freakin pray its not something permanent. The urinating thing isnt that..I have had that happen before. It's more like I cant pee instantly like I used to. It's like I have to struggle a little to get started taking like 2 or 3 seconds to start. It's almost as if a contracting muscle is messed or something. I'm thinking the ligament guess could very well be correct. I experience a small throbbing pain occasionaly at the base, furthering the case for the "ligament guess." Thanks for the advice

Comment

Well, for anyone that may someday need this thread in the future: everything is improving and I seem to be almost at 100%. I'm wating until thurs to continue my routine.

Comment

Good news, glad to see you are taking the break. i think for some the hardest part of PE is when they are advised not to PE. I hope what anybody else gets out of this thread is that when you do what your dick needs you to do he thanks you by getting better. good job and good luck with your quest for the healthy large dongosauras.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have had numerous injuries and my dong still works fine. What I've found to work exceptionally well is one of those shower heads that massage. I turn water valve so that the water is nice and hot, but comes out slower than maximum so it's not so intense.

This feels really really good when you are somewhat recovered but still not ready for edging or even a light workout. You may want to consider an ultra light recovery routine after you no longer experience pain. This will help you recover more quickly.
                My Scientific Theory on PE
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                8/10 7.1-6.9
                7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                10/16 7.8-7.3
                4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment