X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble gaining girth

Hello all,

Here's my problem:
    I've been doing PE for just over 3 months now (previously I thought I hit the 4 month mark but I just verified the dates) and so far I am very stoked about my results as far length goes; I have gained around 0.6-0.7" and I am pretty happy with this, but I have not gained any girth at all (maybe 0.1-0.2 at most).

I used to jelq pretty fast (1-2 seconds) and I've only recently started slowing them down to 3-5 second strokes so I'm hoping to see a change in the forthcoming months. I realize girth is much harder to gain, but I was hoping I'd see at least SOME change considering my success with length. I've also started doing ULI's and flaccid bends which I've thrown into my jelqing routine, but I'm not sure if I'm doing enough of them.

Most people say that even if you're doing length only exercises you're bound to see a little increase in girth as well, but I guess I am one of those unfortunate few that hasn't so far.

So my question is this:
    Is there a routine that you guys can recommend specifically for girth? Should I do length one day and girth the next? Is girth best gained with tools/equipment (i.e. bathmate and various pumps, cock rings, etc.)?
    Or should I keep doing what I'm doing and focus on girth later when my length is at a more desirable size since everyone seems to think that it's harder to work on length with a larger girth?

I am so happy I found out about PE and my results so far are really inspirational to me. I still don't see it as "big" but hopefully I'll get there sometime next year or the one after.
    Thanks everyone!

Warm up, 50 squeezes every two days, 50 5-second kegels, slow edging with a Uli just before you ejaculate and keep edging until about 20 mins expires, warm down.
    6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
    My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by RedForever View Post
      Warm up, 50 squeezes every two days, 50 5-second kegels, slow edging with a Uli just before you ejaculate and keep edging until about 20 mins expires, warm down.
      So basically just up the amount of squeezes I do then? That sounds pretty good. I'm confused over the "Uli just before you ejaculate and keep edging" since I don't think I'll be able to do edging after I ejaculate lol, or do you mean after I get really close, kegel to hold it in, then keep going?

Thanks!

Comment

dont ejaculate
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X