Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible New Stretch Exercise

Hey Guys,

Do not know if this has been done before, but think i found a new stretch that will help increase skin/foreskin on the top, bottom or sides of your penis, and maybe help to correct curvature.

So I was trying it out last night and it really isolated the bottom of my penis under the glans (where I want to fix my downward curvature and need some extra foreskin).

So what you do is:
    # Using the OK grip stretch out until you are at your maximum stretched length, not so hard that it hurts, but just right.
    # Then simply rotate your wrist away from where you want curvature corrected or extra skin, so for me i rotate my wrist upwards.
    # Rotate as much as you can without pain, 90-180 degrees.
    # You should feel a good stretch in the region you are stretching away from.
    # This rotation must be done with tension from the original stretch.
    # If you want to increase foreskin length, then grip the foreskin and not the glans (I am circumcised by the way).

Only tried this yesterday so do not know what the results will be like yet.

What do you guys think?

100 posts!
    INITIAL STATS (March 2010)
    NBPEL: 4.5 inches
    EG: 5 inches

MOST RECENT STATS (June 2011)
    NBPEL: 4.75 Inches

I'm going to try this. I have a little curvature so let's see if this helps straighten things out.
    Current Stats as of 10/27/2011:
    NBPEL: 5.6
    MSEG: 5

Comment

There are a lot of other exercises for curvature too man, try those as well. Im sure a combo of exercises targeting the same goal will get you results!
      INITIAL STATS (March 2010)
      NBPEL: 4.5 inches

MOST RECENT STATS (June 2011)
      NBPEL: 4.75 Inches

Comment

Working...
      X