Clear All

• am i doing enough?

basically i warm up for about five minutes

ROutine:Monday wednesday, Friday

myofascial work- 5 minutes
    jelq-10 minutes
    warm down- 5 minutes

Routine: Tuesday, thursday,saturday

i use my finger as a fulcrum point for my stretching exercises, so it adds a bit more stretch. the directions i do are straight out, straight down, straight up, to left,and to the right .Each rep i add a finger so the first rep is one finger, second uses two ect. until i get to five fingers and then i repeat once more, so all together its ten reps for each direction with a fifteen second hold.

altogether ive gained..ehh.. A half inch in erect length, its a modest increase but im curious if im doing enough for optimum results.Any advice, comments or what have you will be greatly appreciated.

how long did it take you get gain 1/2 inch?

Comment

about two months bro, i think it was merely a newbie gain though.the first few weeks into my routine my girlfriend was like damn! and now its like " are you still doing your exercises?" hah so im trying to see whats going to help me break fast this plateu.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyparty View Post
        about two months bro, i think it was merely a newbie gain though.the first few weeks into my routine my girlfriend was like damn! and now its like " are you still doing your exercises?" hah so im trying to see whats going to help me break fast this plateu.
        Nice man. I've almost been doing pe for a month. I've been getting way bigger too. I hope I'm at least 1/2 by the end of next month.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachments/penis-enlargement-forum/2293d1311022892-opinion-please-me.jpg

Theres mine right now...

Comment

good girth man, thats pretty solid for a month into pe. keep up the good work. whats your routine looking like my friend?

Comment

thanks bro. i do the jp90 routine but probably do more jelqing than whats in that routine. i do 2 days on 1 off. i also do a lot more stretching and also do tunica tugs and leg fowfers.

Comment

oh nice, i guess i should probably check that out lol i purchased the iron man penis system ebook and although it could literally be the best tool in any pe'ers repatoire, most of the techniques are very difficult to do so its like...heres all this great info but i cant utilize it ya know? quite frustrating.

Comment

Seems like its a nice quick routine, but heck its working for you. .5" length gain is no joke bro.. Keep at it that intesity, or increase your jelqs by a minute every week..

Im more of the school of thought , that more is more. But thats just me, i do about 1.5 to 2 hrs PE ed, with 1 day low intesity a week.. 7 days a week of PE.

As long as your happy with your EQ, keep ramping the intesity up imo.

Extreme measures get extreme results
                7.5"NBP (+.25")
                7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                5.75"EG (+.5")
                6" Base Girth (+..75")
                Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

a minute every week? shit man that will probably yeild some amazing results lol and it makes sense to me. The only thing is, in my opinion, seven days straight of pe is overtraining. you have to rest at least a little bit, rest is esential for the body to rebuild tissue.however, if its working for you more power to you bro! and thanks for congratulating me, it really is miraculous lol and im thankful for every centimeter

Comment

Haha yes man, give it a shot, seems like your responding well to pe.. Seriously pe is awesome

Well its seems like overtraining lol, but Im doing mainly hanging..
                    and the theory goes your supposed to keep the ligs in a perpetual state of being damaged, otherwise they will heal stronger. So im keeping them damaged, gonna try to keep at it e.d for at least a year.
                    Length seems to be coming slow for me, but I really want to reach 8" nbp..
                    7.5"NBP (+.25")
                    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                    5.75"EG (+.5")
                    6" Base Girth (+..75")
                    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

dude honestly p.e is one of the best things that happened to me, it makes me feel godly lol after putting so much time into my physique its great adding the finishing touches ya know? damn, how do you like hanging? that sounds intensive my friend, i prefer massage techniques for breaking down the fascia in the surrounding ligaments of the penis, that seems to be the aspect of my training that has led to the fast growth.Im still trying to get my mind wrappped around some other techniques that involve massaging the penis in its erect state to loosen the fascia in the tunica that allow for maximum expansion and volumization. its pretty F****ing challanging to do that type of work and stay erect hahah

Comment

Working...
                      X